Mlb Picks For This Year

Astros Yankees, astros will win, and petite will win 2 and make George look foolish. The sox have a shot, but i think alot of thier offense had above average years last year, the new pithcing could make up for it, but Pedro has to stay healthy and Schilling has to return to form.

jcp2 said:
Astros Yankees, astros will win, and petite will win 2 and make George look foolish. The sox have a shot, but i think alot of thier offense had above average years last year, the new pithcing could make up for it, but Pedro has to stay healthy and Schilling has to return to form.

i agree with ur take on pedo and schill. but as far as there hitting i would have to disagree. nomar had a below average year and so did manny. and while david ortiz and bill mueller had creer years, others like damon and nixon had average yrs. as far as king david ortiz he will get more ab's this yr making for more numbers. it will be a great yr. for sure.

jcp2 said:

YESSSSSSS! Finally the year has arrived. Go STROS! Killer B's.

tigers are looking impressive this year though, and there all-star is returning a week from now to add to the roster. who knows

Back