Modafinil...any makers here?

fett54

Anyone tried their hand at this? Any tips on it?

I appreciate all the help possible, as I REALLY want to try this stuff out!

J

You mean you have the powder and you want to know what to do with it to make the doses more managable? Like mixing it with EC or capping it?

Yea basically...not that I am against capping, but...well, I havent and dont see myself doing so...

So would it go into solution with EC? I can get that or 151 at least...

I never see any posts about people making this stuff...so if you have the info I'd be much obliged (sp?)

J

fett54 said:
Yea, if it works as I read, I may try med school after all! LOL :)
Quite honestly, medication may very well mean the difference between my going to med school or not going to med school.

I am very interested to here if this stuff works also. I have been wanting to get some for a while now, and I was just about to order some, but it is so expensive , it would be nice to know if it actually works. thanks

mranak said:
Quite honestly, medication may very well mean the difference between my going to med school or not going to med school.
You wouldn't believe how many MD's I know who used tons of cocaine during med school to get in all those hours of studying.

DougoeFre5h said:
Im taking my first dose tomorrow, and studying for a big exam on tuesday. Ill let you know how it goes.
How many mg/cap did you do? I'm thinking 100mg/cap?

DougoeFre5h said:
I just take some from the bag with a little knife and lick it, wash it down with some water. (I have a good eye for powder weight per volume :))

Ok, now I'm impressed.... :)

Back