Money Issues w/ DIET

HardBody

WHo else has a problem with money issues and dieting. We all know it cost a lot to look as good as we all do, but what are some helpful tips to save money. I use coupons and everything. It's not that i am porr by no means, but on a budjet between my apartment and my university bills, it all just adds up doesn't it. I guess I'm just pissed off and venting because my spring break to the Bahama's is canceled due to lack of funding. So peace out and to all a good night.

Its a bitch being in college i know this. In debt like hell, no money. I'm right int he middle of wrestling season right now and i am on the cafateria plan here, nothing but shit food. I save alot of money on food this way.

Buy cheap ass food, Tuna, Milk, cottage cheese ect. That is the easiest way i guess. BUt your alot bigger than me so i know you will spend alot more. What kinds of foods are you eating now?

HardBody said:
WHo else has a problem with money issues and dieting. We all know it cost a lot to look as good as we all do, but what are some helpful tips to save money. I use coupons and everything. It's not that i am porr by no means, but on a budjet between my apartment and my university bills, it all just adds up doesn't it. I guess I'm just pissed off and venting because my spring break to the Bahama's is canceled due to lack of funding. So peace out and to all a good night.

im in the same boat as you with the cancellation of spring break. it fucking sucks bro. but as for food and money, i go to a bulk food store and buy a bunch of tuna, milk, frozen chicken breasts and shit like that.

i am still working on my spring break plans, i will know in about 2 days if i am going to miami. But as far as diet goes for a college student, i know waht yuo mean, i am currently bulking and my caf is buffet so its good for me i spend lots of time in the caf, i am given 3 meals there and then i buy grocery's i stick to basics.

whole milk
tuna
potatoes

and whey is cheap so i drink protein shakes as well.

I just recently started a new job about 5 minutes away from my campus so its not bad.

yuo can spend like 10-15 bucks on just whole milk, potatoes, and tuna pretty cheap.

Back