Monterey Bay BB Show - Overall Winner!!

crazymike

This show was on June 3rd. I weighed in at 197lbs.
I was about 10lbs heavier then the Contra Costa which was 3 weeks prior.

Congrats man, you look great! And how'd you manage to gain 10lbs in 3 weeks w/o putting on any water or fat??

Thanks everyone! Just to let you guys know. I am going to begin dieting again in mid-late August for a show in November, which is the Sacramento Championships. I am hoping to come in around 192lbs and DIALED!!! Looking for another win!!

jocktheglide said:
in your avatar you look intimidating, but your poses you look like a nice guy.....congrats man.

Thats probably because when I gain weight I grow out my beard to hide my bloated face. When I lean down I shave my beard off and look a lot different.
Currently I am sporting the beard cuz I am a lot heavier....

Congrats Mike, if I would have known I might have been able to attend. I'm not that far from Sac either, kinda sandwhiched between Sac and Monterey.

Good luck in November!

Caballo Pills said:
looking like a mare or a hyracotherium to the rest of us stallions. it's ok though i can tell you are on some good gear you just need to need to exuberate your dosage and STACK STACK STACK!!! i'm telling you ultimately cycle with at least 10 different types of gear. gear up don't be afraid to use the same dart...THEY ARE REUSABLE...and if you have new ones, good for you. plus, insead of just lifting once or twice a day, triple time it and you will get pretty big. alright man bulk up and stop being so catabolic and you will see results. later monteray bay boy

WTF??? LOL!!

Mudge - Yeah you should attend the Sac show. This will be my first time there, I heard it is a pretty good show though.

Back