Montreal Canadiens

That was a great game. Actually Sat was a great game as well but I didn't like the outcome. Boston finally out hit the Canadiens. Lucic was a one man wrecking crew.

It's well noted that the Bruins aren't the most talented team and yet they are giving the Canadiens a run for their money. Should Montreal advance they are going to have problems.

It's well noted that the Bruins aren't the most talented team and yet they are giving the Canadiens a run for their money. Should Montreal advance they are going to have problems.

I agree, If they win the 1st round, I'm pretty sure they will lose the 2nd if they keep playing like that

Boston has got to learn to bury their chances. I saw a couple of missed open nets in the first period that any other hockey team would have hit. It's unbelievable how snake bitten this team is. You shouldn't lose a hockey game if your goaltender only gives up one goal.

I do not wish the Flyers any luck. We lost 2 solid players because of their cheap shots. Alberts is back at least but Bergeron will probably be out until next year. I can't see him getting in this series.

With a minute left in the second...what was that...the third or fourth diving call against the Canadians in this series? Remember...Greg Louganis has aids.

I watched about 10 minutes of the game tonight. I figured at 3-3 it was going to over time.

LOL, yah right

Back