Montreal Canadiens

StoneColdNTO said:
I really think they have a legitimate shot at Lord Stanley's Cup this year.

Discuss........

Eastern Conference, right now I would have my money on the Pens. BUT Montreal has been on a roll as well lately.

The good thing is the best teams are in the Western Conference - Detroit, Dallas, Anaheim, San Jose. These guys are going to beat the shit out of each other, which is nice for the team in the eastern Conference that makes it to the finals.

If the Pens can get goal tending in order I think they have the best shot from the East.

Diehard Habs fan but they are small up front,shows everytime they play Ottawa:(
Two men up top and Montreal small forwards just cant get a second shot,a huge forward like Eric Cloe would have been perfect.They do have a shot at the finals as long as they dont face Ottawa and even if they beat them which is possible they might be too banged up.

Habs all the way! They have excellent chances!
They were rated to finish 13rd and are currently 1st, the Price is right in the net!

I know there's a lot of Slap Shot fans on the loose like me... ;)
Just got my Charlestown CHIEFS jersey of the Hanson brothers and I love it!
They also do Youngblood movie jersey.
Cheers,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad no one cares who wins. hockey is deader than a door nail these days... at least in th US

lolz... u canooks shouls check out a non boring sport....nfl football!!!!!!!!

I used to play football through high school, but I can't watch more than 1 quarter of football on TV without getting bored.

Too much stop and start.

Too bad no one cares who wins. hockey is deader than a door nail these days... at least in th US

God bless him,representing his nation with his 2 cents...which is only worth a penny by the way:destroy:
Take only 1 asshole to stink up a room and typical to leave a comment like that just to make himself feel better instead of progressing the conversation:sleep:
Tell you what you wear you u.s.a. jacket and I will wear my Canada jacket and we will travel around the world country by country and see who makes it back in 1 piece:bootyshak

ExtremelyShortHockeyFight.gif

As much as it is probably a foregone conclusion I am looking forward to the Boston/Montreal series. As a Bruins fan I am used to disappointment but this team this year is playing some sound defense and have some good goaltending. All they need to do is actually score and they could get that Canadien monkey off their backs.

Back