More Members on Steroidology

needsize said:
hell, you havent even pissed me off yet...

Yeah, but I managed to get you going over at Elite. No, seriously I like it over here so flames will be kept to an absolute minimum.

needsize said:
And I bet that most of the members on elite right now are 16 years old and up past their bedtime

Indeed.

I love the caliber of some of the questions over there:

"Im on the juice right now and after my shot I sneezed and snot came out. Is my cycle ruined?"

As long as it stays this way and Biggie and Tx don't try to sell me a book on how to get laid, this board should keep on kickin ass.:beer:

This is a great board but I see alot of you from elite so dont knock it this isnt a competition, its all about getting the best info possible.

I love this board also, one of my favorites, no popup BS buy George's crap ass books and merchandise and that site has just been so damn slow the last month or so. I also think there is alot of 16yo kids on there too, kinda like the idiot that injected into the rim of his ass and not the glute:confused: .

ripn said:
I love this board also, one of my favorites, no popup BS buy George's crap ass books and merchandise and that site has just been so damn slow the last month or so. I also think there is alot of 16yo kids on there too, kinda like the idiot that injected into the rim of his ass and not the glute:confused: .

I remember that dumbass thread. I even replied to it. Here it is for everyone's amusement...

http://boards.elitefitness.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=207956

I just got this in my inbox over at Elite. You have got to be fucking kidding me!!!! Now George Spellwin is promoting this shit???

George Spellwin, excerpt from Elite Player's Guide to Getting Laid [read more...]

"No matter what kind of weenie-loser-geek, horndog, edge seeker, or average Joe you might be, the Elite Player's Guide will provide you with a practical application of NLP (Neuro Linguistic Programming) so powerful that you'll learn how to build altered states of consciousness in the girl you seduce and install in yourself all manner of ferocity, playfulness, clarity, outrageousness, and cockiness."

Fucking Lame!! What will they think of next???

Last edited:
Back