Most effective aas for MMA

oxicide

ass kicker
I would like to know what the most effective and best Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is for mma?

depends. You want extra weight? Or strength only? still many variables.

Too many variables to call here.

however, if you think about all of the sides and all of the benefits...probably var.

Lean mass gains with nice strength gains. Many people (including myself) experience joint relief on var as well.

So it is really a drug for MMA with no down sides.

wouldnt Winstrol (winny) fuk with your joints and when your getting the shit kicked outta you could be a bad option

sodium said:
wouldnt Winstrol (winny) fuk with your joints and when your getting the shit kicked outta you could be a bad option

Didn't happen to Ben Johnson.

I'd go with tren. It gives me insane strength, a killer attitude, and drops fat off. Seems like something that would benefit a fighter.

well as a mma fighter one would be seeking huge strength and endurance gains, but the water weight is definetly a big NO.

bleachcola said:
I'd go with tren. It gives me insane strength, a killer attitude, and drops fat off. Seems like something that would benefit a fighter.

Two big problems with tren is that some people report joint issues, and many folks report weakened cardiovascular ability.

crushershockey said:
yes but tren should be run with test most of the time.. and i don't hitnk he would want to run a test/tren cycle

That's only necessary if you are worried about sex drive. A serious athlete would be more than willing to sacrifice that for a couple months.

Swellin said:
Two big problems with tren is that some people report joint issues, and many folks report weakened cardiovascular ability.

I've heard that before on the boards but never experienced anything close to it. If anything, I would say that is dose dependent. I just completely favor Tren bc for me it blows away everything else for strength gains, hardness, fat loss, and aggression.

i would say a low dose of test could help and something mild to aid in recovery. you want something that you wont get issues with ur cardiovasculare system and bp. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) that increase rbc could help ie eq or possibly drol. the water retention may causes problems with blood pressure which could cause problems.

things like test, eq, epo, gh, igf, modafinil, possibly cheque drops are all some choices but this all depends on how experienced you are with aas.

While I am not an MMA fighter i did wrestle and Im pretty certain that stamina is just as important as overall strength. The problem that I have faced using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is that it seems my wind is less than whem im not using it.

I will assume you have used Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) before so I can also assume you know the sides of each(the way they affect you). If i were competing (wrestling) again I might think of mixing Test with Deca and halo. Using the test and deca as your base and installing the halo two to three weeks out from match. This is also assuming you are not tested. If you are tested just forget AAS. Just my two cent.

I hope you get caught using if you're in MMA. Pro-wrestling is one thing (as I am a wrestler/talent also), but if you are using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for strength in a mano e mano fight in the same weight class, I hope you not only get your ass handed to you by your first opponent, but I hope you are caught and plagued for being a pussy and needing the boost to deliver a punch your sissy-ass couldn't develop on your own.

That being said... Winstrol (winny), deca, test, and tren in a short cycle (6 weeks)

Lion8974 said:
I hope you get caught using if you're in MMA. Pro-wrestling is one thing (as I am a wrestler/talent also), but if you are using Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) for strength in a mano e mano fight in the same weight class, I hope you not only get your ass handed to you by your first opponent, but I hope you are caught and plagued for being a pussy and needing the boost to deliver a punch your sissy-ass couldn't develop on your own.

That being said... Winstrol (winny), deca, test, and tren in a short cycle (6 weeks)

a good number use Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) to train for fights. dunno about fighting while running a cycle, thats a different story.

Lion8974 said:

You must despise PRIDE FC.

Lion8974 said:

are u kidding me? Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is used to aid in recovery after long training sessions. fighters train easily 4 hrs a day and 5 times a week and that is borderline insane. Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) is just used to help them not lose massive amounts of energy, strength and help in recovery time so they arent always sore. i suggest you pick your words more closely and think before you speak

something that doesn't aromatise and has a short detection time. var immediatly com4es to mind. Halo might be an option.

Back