Msten rx vs super dmz 3.0 for better results

Jablesjables

Hey guys. Ive recently run an msten cycle at 20mg/day and gained a nice 19lbs. Ive later run an alpha 1 max cycle but only gained 11lbs. My question is, should i do my next cycle with msten at 30mg/day or try out the super dmz 3.0?

M sten is methylstenbolone at 20mg/day
And
Super dmz 3.0 is methylstenbolone at 20mg/day along with dimethazine and alpha 1.

Ive heard horror stories about dmz 2.0 with water weight being a problem and most gains are lost during pct, and i am really impressed with msten rx

Im asking for advice because i am tossing both in the air but they both seem very right for my next cycle. Maybe you guys know a bit more than i do and can shed some light for me. Thanks

I know a guy that just recently finished a super dmz 3.0 cycle and after talking to him about it, his hypothesis is that he probably would have gotten better gains with a smoother ride just running m-sten solo. More is not always better, ya know? Without getting too geeky with the details, the receptors can only handle so much and the rest either just goes to waste or produces more sides. After running a multi-methyl stacked product myself recently, I think you're better off sticking to separate compounds where you can control the dosing yourself and ramp one up at a time if you want to increase dosing (this will also allow you to dictate which compound may cause sides, so that you can ramp it back down if needed).

Back