MT2 Before and After. My Log lol

so did you think that was his weenie on his arm in the AVI? :scratchhe
Gross dude, that's my 4 year old daughter with a fake tat because she wants to be like daddy. :)

think that's news to a few of us ;)
I've known her for about 1-1/2 years but couldn't do anything about it since we worked together - actually I was her boss. There was always a connection between us that was pretty obvious but ethics kept us apart. One of the reasons I left my job was because it was driving me crazy to see her 40 hours a week and not be able to do anything about it. After I left that job, one thing led to another and we have really fallen for each other. I guess a year and a half of a "build up" has led to something really serious and intense. Just taking it slow but wow, she is an amazing woman.

Last edited:
Steven-Good Luck! I am happy for ya!

Jenner- Right!? lol

Thanks! I think I'm pretty lucky to have a woman like her in my life. She is very supportive, very giving and she meets the 23-1/2 hour rule! I don't think I've ever been this attracted to someone before - physically or emotionally. Plus she makes me want to be a better man. Never met a woman like that.

Thanks! I think I'm pretty lucky to have a woman like her in my life. She is very supportive, very giving and she meets the 23-1/2 hour rule! I don't think I've ever been this attracted to someone before - physically or emotionally. Plus she makes me want to be a better man. Never met a woman like that.

That's awesome Stevenmd

:)

yo what skin type r u naturally , n hwo r u dosing i used for a year a few years back but had to stop using coz it made me sick

I started at .5ml for the first 7 days then down to .3ml for the next 3 days, now I am dosing .3ml before tanning 2 times a week. I am brought it down because it was making my skin oily and I was breaking out which is extremely abnormal for me.

I am naturally VERY pale and am photosensitive (allergic to UVB's) so I break out into hives if I stay in the sun very long. Now that I am doing the MT2, I am not getting ANY hives. I used to have a few here and there all the time. This next week (hopefully), I will be trying the MT1 to shake the oily skin side effect. I will start a new log for that one.

Ok Apparently I am an idiot and no one said anything lol... I am using 100UI needles and only putting 3 ticks worth each time. When I was loading, I was going 5 ticks. By ticks, I mean the tiny lines. Was I doing it right? I thought I was until I realized that each needle is 1ml and I was saying .3ml or .5ml (.5ml would have been half the needle, lol).

Lol Yes! I have two new freckles on my nose but I kind of like them (didn't at first but the have grown on me... haha literally!) and on my arms I have sprouted a few. To be honest, I really dont mind them. Its the breaking out on my face that I don't know how to deal with or get rid of because I have never had oily skin before. The nausea subsided after a few days of pinning. no biggie.

Where'd you get yer needles from Sassy? And what size are you using? AND...do you just pin anywhere there is skin? SubQ?

I use a 1cc 29g 1/2" long insulin needle from Direct line med and pin in the fat of my ass below the fat and above the muscle.

Last edited:
sassy you know i just noticed your abs look better in the later pics wonder if mt2 adds a little anabolic kick 2 lol

Well Guys/Girls, I have been extremely busy lately as I am sure you have all noticed (I am hardly ever here anymore) and hitting the tanning bed seems almost impossible. I went once in 2 weeks and I am still getting DARKER! Yes, you heard (read) me.... DARKER! I only pin now when I am going to go tanning so this stuff really lasts. I am still on Great Whites but am turning it over to LabPE now to give it a test run. I am as dark as I want to get at the moment and am going to continue with the 1 pin every 2 weeks and see how that maintains my tan. If it stays that means 1 10ml bottle will last me 40 days at .25ui and at every 2 weeks will last 12 weeks shy of a year! Not bad for 16-20 buckaroos!!!!!! I am sold on it and recommend it to the palest of folks!

Where's the pics at girl? LOL. I'm interested as a fellow pale person. LOL. I have some freckles as well. Just enough that the ladies love!! Awww

Back