Muh labs and I need you guys.

Mycelium

I posted this in the TRT section but I dont think it get a lot of views. All the various "out of range" values are bold and have the ranges along side them. That's the questions. Most seem barely high or low but they are what they are.

I'm on
200mg wk Test Cyp split into1/2 every 3.5 days
1k iu HCG wk split into 1/2 every 3.5 days
"8.75" mg letro per week. The letro is seriously questioned.

A couple months ago I had brain surgery so some lows seem possibly logical. Some of the highs are diet related possibly.

CBC With Differential/Platelet

WBC 9.65 NORMAL*
RBC 5.48 NORMAL*
Hemoglobin 16.5 NORMAL*
Hematocrit 51.7 NORMAL*
MCV 94.3 NORMAL*
MCH 30.1 NORMAL*

MCHC 31.9 LOW range 32.3-36.5 gm/dL 01

RDW 12.2 NORMAL*
Platelets 243 NORMAL*
Neutrophils 57.0 NORMAL
Lymphs 29.9 NORMAL*
Monocytes 8.0 NORMAL
Eos 3.5 NORMAL*
Basos 1.1 NORMAL*
Neutrophils (Absolute) 5.50 NORMAL*
Lymphs (Absolute) 2.89 NORMAL*

Monocytes(Absolute) 0.77 HIGH 0.10-0.75 thous/uL 01

Eos (Absolute) 0.34 NORMAL*

Baso (Absolute) 0.11 HIGH 0.00-0.10 thous/uL 01

Immature Granulocytes 0.5 NORMAL*
Immature Grans (Abs) 0.05 NORMAL*

Comp. Metabolic Panel (14)

Glucose 84 NORMAL
BUN 11 NORMAL*
Creatinine 1.10 NORMAL*
eGFR If NonAfricn Am 74.92 NORMAL
BUN/Creatinine Ratio 10 NORMAL*
Sodium 142 NORMAL*
Potassium 4.3 NORMAL
Chloride 99 NORMAL*
Carbon Dioxide, Total 28 NORMAL*
Calcium 10.0 NORMAL*
Protein, Total 6.8 NORMAL*
Albumin 4.8 NORMAL*

Globulin, Total 2.0 LOW 2.1-4.0 gm/dL 01

A/G Ratio 2.4 NORMAL
Bilirubin, Total 0.2 NORMAL
Alkaline Phosphatase 105 NORMAL
AST (SGOT) 32 NORMAL*
ALT (SGPT) 31 NORMAL*

Lipid Panel

Cholesterol, Total 242 HIGH 100-199 mg/dL 01

Triglycerides 243 HIGH <=149 mg/dL 01

HDL Cholesterol 41*
VLDL Cholesterol Cal 49 NORMAL*
LDL Cholesterol Calc 152 NORMAL*

Thyroid Panel With TSH

TSH 0.596 NORMAL
Thyroxine (T4) 7.9 NORMAL
T3 Uptake 25 NORMAL*
Free Thyroxine Index 2.0 NORMAL*

Testosterone, Free+Total LC/MS

Testosterone, Total, LC/MS 1587.9 HIGH 264.0-916.0 ng/dL 03

Free Testosterone(Direct) 32.1 HIGH 8.7-25.1 pg/mL 03

Estradiol <5.0 NORMAL pg/mL

IGF-1
Insulin-Like Growth Factor I 140 NORMAL

Last edited:
I have recently started some vitamins that are supposed to be more natural, absorbable and all that. With that maybe my body has the vitamins it needs so my a sudden supply of vitamins there has been drastic changes in some blood values.

My diet has been very off and essentially just meets calories per day.
Ive basically changed my diet by way of looking at saturated fats and if they are decently there or elevated I dont eat the things I used to. I seen on 1 Walmart cookie there is 10% of the daily recommended saturated fats. . . . well . . . I eat more than that. So 5 smaller cookies and I'm already at 50% and that discounts the amount of peanut butter and cheeses I eat. PB sandwiches and lunch meat with cheese sandwiches are essentially my diet with bananas and then supper.

I've lowered my dose of test c to 100mg wk and will lower my AI dosage as well in a day or so.

Anyone got anything on my labs? Is being so barely out of range for many mean I shouldn't be to worried and just ease up on fat intake?

I've quit relying on peanut butter, butter and cheese for calories since they run higher saturated fats. Inserted more fruits/veggies and bread in my diet.

My wife makes dinners and they vary a lot. I've had some I know were high fat, other days she makes a baked chicken and we eat huge salads.

VA is running labs next month so we shall see! I doubt any endo labs but the others are pretty standard. Calories up but fats down for me I guess!

I've quit relying on peanut butter, butter and cheese for calories since they run higher saturated fats. Inserted more fruits/veggies and bread in my diet.

My wife makes dinners and they vary a lot. I've had some I know were high fat, other days she makes a baked chicken and we eat huge salads.

VA is running labs next month so we shall see! I doubt any endo labs but the others are pretty standard. Calories up but fats down for me I guess!

i eat mexican food when im dong a cycle, its loaded with all the proten, calories etc to bulk you up good.

I'm dropping slowly. I tend to eat pretty incredible dinners. I eat at noon, 3-4, and then dinner. I have a "swollen stomach" after dinner I eat so much. I am still leaning out. I'm also working on things around the house more than before my brain surgery. Just redid the kids room. Really I think I'm gonna kinda not care as much about lowering fat. Eat what I eat and that's it.

I'm dropping slowly. I tend to eat pretty incredible dinners. I eat at noon, 3-4, and then dinner. I have a "swollen stomach" after dinner I eat so much. I am still leaning out. I'm also working on things around the house more than before my brain surgery. Just redid the kids room. Really I think I'm gonna kinda not care as much about lowering fat. Eat what I eat and that's it.

what time do you go to sleep? you dont eat breakfast at all?
just like me man, i get up round 8 and drink tea all morning and around 2pm i finally eat something.
its good when im bulking but horrible if im not since i eat dinner around 10 or 11pm each night. and its horrible if i eat pizza or greasy food and go straight to bed. one night i woke up around 3am choking on the grease from a pizza that i had eaten before bedtime. almost died man, i had to first find my breath and then race to the kitchen and drink a shot of vinegar to cut the grease action.

hahahahahaha. my girlfriend at the time slept through the whole thing and in the morning after she woke up she happily brought her coffee to bed as she always does and a big slice of pizza for breakfast and turned the tv on.
man when she offered me some pizza i grabbed it and threw it across the room and she just looked at me like i was insane and then cried. hahahahaha.

i had to order her a new fresh double pepperoni pizza to settle her down. that girl loves her pizza man. dont mess with another girls pizza. just dont do it.

Last edited:
Cardio and diet are the key for me to keep the triglycerides and cholesterol under control... I hate cardio and dieting btw. I get annual checks done for insurance rebates tho so I have to keep them under control.

My diet was pretty bad. My focus was completely calories. Peanutbutter sandwich that has 4-6 tablespoon of PB and 1-2 servings of butter was a calorie supply for me. Diet has always been off for me.

I've shifted since these labs and Im now down about 10 lbs. I've gone up and down weight for years. In the past over a year I went down and then back up almost 30lbs in a year.

I keep planning on an oatmeal breakfast. I can eat it quick, force it down and it ends up causing a better hunger and eating.

My diet was pretty bad. My focus was completely calories. Peanutbutter sandwich that has 4-6 tablespoon of PB and 1-2 servings of butter was a calorie supply for me. Diet has always been off for me.

I've shifted since these labs and Im now down about 10 lbs. I've gone up and down weight for years. In the past over a year I went down and then back up almost 30lbs in a year.

I keep planning on an oatmeal breakfast. I can eat it quick, force it down and it ends up causing a better hunger and eating.

I heat up milk, honey and oatmeal in a pot with cinamon and vanilla and drink it on the way to work.
i drink it in the morning and even for a midnight snack and the kids love it too. slice up some bananas and throw them in the mix. so delicious man.

Im an old timer but i can still recall growing up as a child in Kansas on the family farm during the breaks in our work and play our mom would call us in for our snack which usually was a large slice of homemade bread with lots of butter spread on it and strawberry jam generously poured on top and all chased down with a large glass of milk.
best memories of my youth there.

and the best part of it all that it was all made at the farm. bread, jam and freshly squeezed milk from the dairy cows.

Last edited:
i eat mexican food when im dong a cycle, its loaded with all the proten, calories etc to bulk you up good.

BUt had to give it up becuase whenever i did squats at the gym i busted out with the frefried beans from my previous meals and scared away any hotties.
so now i eat strickly asian food, no gas no worries.

Back