Munster Labs Sustanon - What the hell is it? Real or fake?

Swoll

Nobody seems to be able to tell me much about these. Found them in Thailand. From some googling it seems at least that there is no Munster Labs in Switzerland at least, but I really don't care so long as what is in them is real. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
Started a course of HGH (Amino 191 - Somatropin) from Munster. Seems all right and good quality. Found it in Thailand - can buy all the goodies there over the counter at pharmacies. Wish the whole world was like that...

Started a course of HGH (Amino 191 - Somatropin) from Munster. Seems all right and good quality. Found it in Thailand - can buy all the goodies there over the counter at pharmacies. Wish the whole world was like that...

If you dont mind me asking, what does 100iu's cost at a pharmacy in thailand? In us dollars ofcourse.
Then, i guess you saw a doc while you were there to write a script so you could get it back?
Just curious.

i think the presentation looks good myself. the crimps look very good as well. someone out time into it for sure. now the question is Quality

Fuck wouldent that be nice.

the Munsters

I read this blog and it freaked me out because I had been using the Enan M300 testosterone myself. I went to the website on the packaging and it doesn't exist. I tried to find wholesale suppliers of it and there is nothing online that substantiates this product whatsoever. So now I am really freaked out. I went to the local hospital and had my levels tested expecting to have low testosterone and hoping it was a harmless fake. Opposite results came back. My levels were triple the maximum required. Now my Doctor is freaked out. I had to stop taking this for a month and reduce my dosage by two thirds.

So what I know is Munster Labs are a ghost. Maybe it is a kid with a vat and a big stick in his bedroom making it. But the product is definitely testosterone and at the strength of Rocket Fuel. So it seems safe to use but monitor your levels.

I read this blog and it freaked me out because I had been using the Enan M300 testosterone myself. I went to the website on the packaging and it doesn't exist. I tried to find wholesale suppliers of it and there is nothing online that substantiates this product whatsoever. So now I am really freaked out. I went to the local hospital and had my levels tested expecting to have low testosterone and hoping it was a harmless fake. Opposite results came back. My levels were triple the maximum required. Now my Doctor is freaked out. I had to stop taking this for a month and reduce my dosage by two thirds.

So what I know is Munster Labs are a ghost. Maybe it is a kid with a vat and a big stick in his bedroom making it. But the product is definitely testosterone and at the strength of Rocket Fuel. So it seems safe to use but monitor your levels.
Thats freking dangerous and hope the hope of a blind man walking in the valley of the shadow of death.
share your levels here so we can see? which panel did you get? so your doc knows you do steroids...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back