Muscle maintenance; primobolon only?

reigninblood

Hi all. Been focusing on burning fat for about a year and a half. (was 412 and am now 271)

I want to go lower in calories but would hate to sacrifice muscle. Therefore I am turning to a PED. I am doing primo only; the reason for no test is it skyrockets my blood pressure and I want to try to keep it lower.

I was thinking of running 600 mg./week for 20 weeks (with a PCT). Any thoughts?

As well, would adding t3 make a huge difference?

Thanks

Welcome to the site! Why not a test only 1st cycle with aromasin and HCG? Congratulations on losing all that weight brother!

Hi all. Been focusing on burning fat for about a year and a half. (was 412 and am now 271)

I want to go lower in calories but would hate to sacrifice muscle. Therefore I am turning to a PED. I am doing primo only; the reason for no test is it skyrockets my blood pressure and I want to try to keep it lower.

I was thinking of running 600 mg./week for 20 weeks (with a PCT). Any thoughts?

As well, would adding t3 make a huge difference?

Thanks

Thats awesome that you dropped al that weight, 140 pounds shed!. Bet you feel alot better now. primo may be cycleable but why not like main man said above go with a simple and tried and true first cycle?

Good to have you here Op! How did you lose all that fat, got any helpful tips for us too? I admire your disicpline!

Thanks everyone for your kind words and advice.

I would love to do test with it, even 250 mg./ week but my BP can't handle it. The last time I went on it on the 5th well my BP rang in at 220/112 (could have been white coat syndrome partially) and that is with doing cardio daily, about 8 litres of water low sodium.

Losing it was pretty basic. I walked a lot (about an hour a day), went to meat and greens only with 4 separate shot glasses full of Udo's choice a day, lifted 3 full body and 3 HIIT per week. Kept count of calories as well; I started at 3000 and gradually kept/keep reducing.

A primo only cycle is treading into territory I know nothing about, but what strikes me is if I was going to do something like that I'd for sure take HCG to keep my boys active and at least making a little bit of test. I've heard primo is not very suppressive, but given a cheap and reliable way to keep making test I would chose that option.

Another thought on the test bloodpressure link, were you taking any AI? Estrogen can ramp up blood pressure, and high body fat ramps up estrogen production. The thought is maybe you would tolerate it a lot better if you actively measured and managed estrogen with an AI.

For the AI I was running Arimadex from the get go and still bp was crazy.

I like HCG idea and am starting it tomorrow. Much appreciated.

A primo only cycle is treading into territory I know nothing about, but what strikes me is if I was going to do something like that I'd for sure take HCG to keep my boys active and at least making a little bit of test. I've heard primo is not very suppressive, but given a cheap and reliable way to keep making test I would chose that option.

Another thought on the test bloodpressure link, were you taking any AI? Estrogen can ramp up blood pressure, and high body fat ramps up estrogen production. The thought is maybe you would tolerate it a lot better if you actively measured and managed estrogen with an AI.

It's very difficult to cycle when you have to watch all of that critical variables while having in mind its reduced margin for errors. I know that Primo is very safe and has a lot of benefits, but when you take it that high it does supress parcially your HPTA. What about trying test again but in a TRT dose just to avoid the problems that come from suppresion? 150-180mg of Test and watch how it reflexes in bloodwork. And then you try Primo at that dose or something similar? I still think that you should have a complete blood work to see how you are now and if you should even try it. The problem whith steroids even at low dossages is that they always are going to F up something in your body, so the best way to approach them is being healthy. I don't know much else about you aside from coming from an overwheight scenario and having BP issues, but just having in mind that last fact is enough to be very carefull and have bloodwork always present. Lastly, I know I f*cked up with some words, sorry for my bad english. Keep us updated, hope you're doing fine.

Back