MuscleAddiction's 2012 EpiStrong Cycle for the New Year!

Alright, I am 1 week into PCT and I feel pretty good for the most part, a little tired which is surprising me considering I am taking N2 Burn, Flame, and Stim at the moment, but it may be my body telling me to rest...which is never an option.

I stepped on the scale today at 230.5 lbs, and last night I noticed cuts in my abs I have not seen in quite sometime that excited me. I am increasing my cardio to 35 minutes/5 days a week for now, and still eating 2600-3000 calories daily, tons of protein, carb sources are from Yams, oats, Ezekiel breads, and beans which I stop eating them in the afternoon, and fats, veggies, and protein in the evenings...which the occasional homemade protein bar for dessert, or Greek yogurt.

I will be starting SARMS in 3 weeks which will be very exciting since I am a virgin to them, so it will be interesting how my body will react to them.

Since I seem to be only able to update this a few times a week, that is what I will do from here on out.

great log man, really informative and detailed

Thanks bro, I was a bit more detailed in the beginning, then my home computer took a crap on me...several times...but is back now and I am going to step this up again, especially when I start S-4 and Osta bridge into my next cycle in mid June.

Thanks for checking in here...it will get more interesting in the weeks to come :naughty:

Well it has been a week, and I am starting my 3rd week of post cycle therapy (pct). Let me just say this, this is actually the most complete post cycle therapy (pct) I have ever ran, and this was for an Epi-Strong cycle...so when it comes to my next cycle of Test C/EQ/Dieselbolan or Epi cycle in the summer, I will have this post cycle therapy (pct) dialed in! Thanks to NTBM and Mr. Supps, it has been awesome!

I was really just noticing in the past few days that my libido is up BIG TIME, and even waking up with morning wood! My wife was trippin' last night when we had some private time, and even mentioned that it was more intense, and commented on how full I was :D. This post cycle therapy (pct) set up is the sh*t, and I will use and modify as needed, but I have much more confidence that I won't screw myself up again doing improper post cycle therapy (pct) or no post cycle therapy (pct) at all (yes that was me listening to the guy at the gym years ago...even the supplement store owner that sold me DS without post cycle therapy (pct)). Thanks to this site and others, there is a sea of information to be learned and I am still learning!

This is what I am currently running for the next two weeks:

3-12 HCGenerate (5 caps ED split 3/2)
6-12 Forma-Stanzol (5 pumps am/pm)
9-12 Torem (90/60/60/30)
9-12 Post-Cycle (1 cap 3X ED)
9-12 Unleashed (1 cap 3X ED)
9-12 N2BM-DAA or D-test Powerchews (6 grams ED)
1-12 Creatine Mono (10 grams ED)
9-12 N2 Shred Stack (as recommended)
9-??? Gear (10 caps ED split)
9-??? Need2Slin ( 4 caps ED w/meals...30 min before)

Yes it is a lot of supplements, but everything is firing on all cylinders, I feel great, almost like being "ON" but my boys are full and no problems in the libido department! This post cycle therapy (pct) is treating me really well!

I will start this on April 2nd...

12-21 Uniquemicals SARMS S-4 (25 mg ED and ramp up to 50 mg ED, 25 morn, 25 evening)
12-21 Uniquemicals SARMS MK-2866 (Osta) (12.5 ED and ramp up to 25 mg ED)
12-21 Bridge (3 caps ED)

I have some Forged Burner on hand to help burn more, but want to see how the SARMS will treat me first. I do have Clen/T3 combo, but still on the fence about it as I heard it is better to take those at the end of an AAS cycle, and most don't like Clen anymore and steer away from it...so checking into it more.

I am currently 236.5 lbs, and still ahve some work ahead of me to get ready for the June cycle...needto get this BF% down more.

Well it has been over a week since I updated this and am going to conclude this thread and start over with better results of me logging my SARMs cycle starting on Monday.

I am on my 4th week of post cycle therapy (pct) from the cycle, and I feel completely recovered! My boys are healthy and full...I have not had any blood work done, but let me just say that my libido is up and I feel great! I ran short of HCGenerate, actually ran out on Monday, so on Tuesday this week I started a double dose of Bridge and I believe that this helped out a lot. About the 3rd day in is when I started just having a strong horniness feeling, and it hasn't stopped lol! The only problem is the wifes monthly friend is visiting this week...so lots of aggression in the gym :D. I will drop the dose down to single dose ED when SARMs start, and finish off N2 Shred Stack and switch over to Forged Burner for 4 weeks and drop more BF. I will use this post cycle therapy (pct) line up for all my other cycles...it worked great thanks to NTBM and Mr. Supps. The quality of the supplements are solid!

Thank you all for following this, I know I could have done better logging progress, and am not going to make any excuses for my laziness on this one lol, but I plan on being a lot more disciplined on my SARMs log.

Thanks again to all who followed on this!

Last edited:
Back