MuscleAddiction's 2012 EpiStrong Cycle for the New Year!

MuscleAddiction

Beast ***e!!!
MuscleAddiction wants to start 2012 off right, and this is what I am proposing as my first cycle for the New Year to use as a recomp. My goal is lean gains, drop some unwanted BF, and tighten my ass up. I do plan on logging this as it will help keep my focus, desire, and honesty from start to finish and then some :wink2:.

I am 6'1, currently 230 lbs, approximately 15% BF, I will have it checked before and after. I am 41 years old (watch your mouth son! :nonono2:), I have done prior PH and AAS cycles in the past but this is my first time with EpiStrong. I chose this due to I have not ran a cycle since 2007, and have been going all natural for past 4 years ( I had trained solid for 10 years prior to using PH or AAS, and believe that anyone should train at least solid and natural for 6 years to learn how to properly train, learn your body type, nutrition, and utilize your body's own natural hormones to build a solid base, but hey, that's just my opinion) so I wanted to start with a milder PH than something like Beastdrol or Dieselbolan and see how my body reacts to this cycle (which I'm sure it will react fine). The cycle was recommended to me by my iron brother "Iron Angel", but I tweaked it a bit and extended it 2 additional weeks due to most of the feedback I had researched said that 6 weeks was more effective than 4 weeks, but I welcome feedback, critique, suggestions, and am open to it check it out:

1-8 RS-Transaderm (5 pumps ED am/after shower) Test base for cycle
1-4 Liver Fix (2 caps am/pm) Extra Liver protection, then start N2 Guard!
3-8 Epi-Strong (45mg ED for 4 weeks, 60 mg ED last 2 weeks) Does this sound good or what?
3-8 N2Guard (5-7 caps ED) Is 5 caps ED sufficient for Epi-Strong, or just take 7?
3-8 Bridge (2 caps 3X ED) Taking place of HCGenerate until in stock at NTBM
9-12 Post-Cycle (1 cap 3X ED) I also have a bottle of Forged Post Cycle
9-12 Unleashed (1 cap 3X ED) The name says it all! "Unleash the test!!"
8-14 Forma-Stanzol (5 pumps am/pm 1st 4 weeks, 3 pumps am/pm last 2 weeks)
9-12 N2BM-DAA (3 grams ED) I also have Powerchews D-Test, switch them up!
12-16 Unique Chemicals SARMS S-4 (25 mg ED) Never tried this, it was recommended!

Additional supplements that I will be incorporating as well (staples!):

N2KTS 1 scoop PWO I LOVE this supplement, it is a staple for me now!
N2 Amp 4-6 caps PWO I LOVE this supplement too, compliments N2KTS!
PES Anabeta Start with 4 caps ED, work up to 6 caps have 4 bottles!
Fish Oil/EFA's 3 soft gels ED w/meals Should this be taken with Epi-Strong?
Modern BCAA's 10 grams PWO/10 grams TRAIN Love this supplement!!
NTBM Muscle Replenisher Post Workout Shake SCREAMING taste!!!
N2 Sleep 2 caps bedtime Need to get the most of deep, deep sleep!
NTBM Whey To Build Muscle Protein 1 shake afternoon/bedtime Rocky Road!

I am really contemplating to get the N2 Shred Stack to run at the tail end of this cycle to help really burn off the stubborn fat, thoughts?

I also have Powerchews Creatine and Pre-Workout in my stash just to switch things up, keep it fun, and I also have PES Erase Pro coming (I like the original, was curious to this one, have it to run as well). I will be picking up HCGenerate as soon as it is back in stock at NTBM and alternate that and Bridge between cycles as I am already contemplating my later in the year cycle :evil:. Hopefully Phytoserms-347 will be back soon as well, so many things to try, so little time :yumyum:!

I am planning on logging this here and on Need to Build Muscle forum as well, to spread it around. I would like to thank Need to Build Muscle once again for top quality supplements, an awesome support team, and the wonderful iron brothers and sisters here on these forums helping, guiding, mentoring, that is what it is all about, giving back to the bodybuilding community and helping others achieve their goals!!

So, Happy New Year to all of you, and feel free to comment on my proposed cycle and give me any suggestions, I am open to them!

"Kill that sh*t in 2012!"

Desire Creates Power!!!

Last edited:
Sorry for the delay here, caught a damn headcold and trying to get over it prior to getting started here, I'm hoping to get started next week Monday with Transderm and Liver Fix to get primed for Epi, Bridge, and N2 Guard.

I enjoy cycling, but I want to do it inteligently and protect the vital organs you know? N2 Guard from NTBM seems to cover all the bases, cholesterol control, blood pressure regulation, anti water retention, ergogenic adaptogens, antioxidant and cell repair, liver protection, complete vitamin and mineral complex, kidney protection, as well as enhancing & protecting all major organs. This is extremely important to me, for the main reason that I am a father and husband and my health is important to the ones who love and depend on me, so I can't be selfish and not think about my health and longevity...so I need a supplement that will help keep all that in check and give me and my girls peace of mind that daddy isn't doing any long term damage you know?

So again sorry for the delay here, just wanted to give an update that I will be posting daily starting next week once I kill this damn bug...then "game on" for the Muscle Addict!

Last edited:
Well today is Monday, January 9th, and I am officially starting Week 1 of my Epi cycle. Today is just :

1-8 RS-Transaderm (5 pumps ED am/after shower) Test base for cycle
1-2 Anabeta (4 caps split ED, increasing to 6 caps ED when Epi starts)

Daily staples:

Multi Vitamin (using SNAC Nutrition multi now since I have a couple of bottles, N2 Guard starting on 1st Epi day)
EFA's (4-6 caps ED w/meals)
ZMA-5 (3 caps bedtime)
HCGenerate (finishing bottle, have about 5 days left @ 5 caps ED, looking for more :))
N2KTS (preworkout 1-11/2 scoops 30 min prior to training...also have PWO Zero Loss to try tomorrow :))
N2 Amp (preworkout 4-6 caps w/N2KTS)
Muscle Replenisher (2 scoops post workout shake)
Whey to Build Muscle protein shake in afternoon (w/healthy fats)

So that is my supplement regemine for the first 2 weeks...in the beginning, I will be eating around 2800-3000 calories ED, split into 6 -7 meals, keeping carbs between 100-150 grams a day, mainly consisting of yams, Ezekiel bread, brown rice, black beans, oats, fruits (morning), veggies (all day). Protein and fats will fill in the gaps. I will adjust cals and macros as needed to keep fat burning off, as I will be doing a minimum of 45 minutes of cardio 5 days a week...and plenty of water! This is where it gets tricky for me due to when it is cold I have to force myself to drink water, when it is warm I will drink it all day!

I don't drink alcohol, obviously don't smoke, and eat organic/grass fed/cage free meat, veggies, fruits, and have the blessing of the ocean 5 minutes from me with lots of beaches to play, run, bike, etc.

I will keep things updates with as much detail as I can.

Pretty excited to see how my body reacts to Epi...I am a virgin to it :)...also been all natural for 4 years, no PH, DS, or AAS.

I trained arms today with 45 minutes steady pace treadmill work...will switch back and forth to HIIT and tire flipping, sledge hammers, 100 lb heavy bag work, keep it fun!

Hope you will follow along!

Last edited:
Right on BBE, appreciate the support. On Day 3 of RS Transderm, so I have 11 more days until Epi starts...excited about it, but I am very curious about S-4 from Unique Chemicals, keep hearing good things about it, like its hardening affect, vascularity, strength...sounds good to me!

I was able to pick up a bottle of HCGenerate from another iron brother, so am thinking about switching it a bit to run like this:

1-8 RS-Transaderm (5 pumps ED am/after shower) test base for cycle
1-2 Anabeta (4 caps daily, spread throughout)
3-8 Epi-Strong (45mg ED for 4 weeks, 60 mg ED last 2 weeks)
3-8 N2Guard (5-7 caps ED)
3-12 Anabeta (6 caps ED spread throughout day)
3-6 HCGenerate ( 5 caps ED, 3 morn/2 bed)
7-8 Bridge (2 caps 3X ED) Taking place of HCGenerate when it runs out
9-12 Post-Cycle (1 cap 3X ED)
9-12 Unleashed (1 cap 3X ED)
8-14 Forma-Stanzol (5 pumps am/pm 1st 4 weeks, 3 pumps am/pm last 2 weeks)
9-12 N2BM-DAA (3 grams ED) I also have Powerchews D-test
12-16 Unique Chemicals SARMS S-4 (25 mg ED)
16-??? Bridge (regular dose daily in between cycles)

So that is my plan...I need to get to bed and get up to train tomorrow, so I will be back!

Last edited:
Yeah, getting kind of antsy...I am now on Day 5 and just in the process of priming my body with RS Transderm RS-Transaderm - Weight loss with lean muscle gain for the first 2 weeks before incorporating Epi Strong, and getting like a kid waiting for Christmas, but want to also take this time to clean up my diet a bit more. Tonight was my little girls birthday, she turned 6 (Friday the 13th baby)...pretty f*cking cool! anyway, asked daddy to make spaghetti, green beans, garlic bread, and I made homemade fudge brownies for her cake...with vanilla ice cream of course. No I stayed away from my brownies for the most part, had a little pasta, grass fed ground round, organic Blue Lake green beans, so getting my discipline in check!

I will be having my wife take some before and after photos, I will post BF%, weight weekly, etc.

Now I keep thinking which can be dangerous...but my plan for 6 weeks of Epi like stated above is 45/45/45/45/60/60. My mind asks why not 45/45/45/60/60/60...or is 60 mg too much for that long? I read that Epi is mild...anyway let the fun begin!

Last edited:
Sub-a-dub!! Interested in the transaderm!

Thanks for the support guys, this will be a fun ride...this is my 1st time using RS Transderm, just about to hop in the shower and apply my daily 5 pumps to my shoulders, so this is Day 6 of it and from what I've read it kicks in around the second week which is why I wanted to front load it prior to Epi.

Last edited:
Good luck man...very detailed log! I really enjoyed my 4 week Epi-Strong cycle. Are you going to post up pics?

Thanks for the support guys, this will be a fun ride...this is my 1st time using RS Transderm, just about to hop in the shower and apply my daily 5 pumps to my shoulders, so this isDay 6 of it and from what I've read it kicks in around the second week which is why I wanted to front load it prior to Epi.

Right on dude!! Keep killin it!!

Good luck man...very detailed log! I really enjoyed my 4 week Epi-Strong cycle. Are you going to post up pics?

Yeah, going to have my wife take some pics this week, and going to try and get bf checked, I will post up all the info and pics...nothing special at moment, but will be making progress.

Right on dude!! Keep killin it!!

Thanks brother, plan on it!

Oh, and how about them Niners!!! What a game!

looks great bud, and i see you really took the time to get this thread up there is allot of reading to do cause you posted a nice big thread. that's what i am talking about major props to taking the time like you did to get this up bud.

Good luck bro, i'll be following

Thanks for supporting me and this thread...I have 1 more week until Epi starts and I am pretty psyched! Then I will be getting more detailed and consistent with my posting, so a lot more action in the weeks to come!

looks great bud, and i see you really took the time to get this thread up there is allot of reading to do cause you posted a nice big thread. that's what i am talking about major props to taking the time like you did to get this up bud.

Thanks brother! I figured if I am going to do it at all...do it right! As I mentioned earlier, I will post pics, post my daily nutrition, as well as my workouts...and am going to do my best to keep a written log as well...keeps me focused and disciplined...as well as how I am feeling. I have been getting some good feedback as far as what support supplements I should take, as well as when to better utilize them so taking those suggestions and moving forward.

Keep checking back as the ride will really be taking off here in the next few weeks!

Oh and on another note...49ers vs. Giants is going to be a great game! I know there are a lot of my brothers here from NY, love you guys...but the 49ers are my team!

Hey All!

Just giving an update to keep my thread alive and breathing! We are now on Day 8 of pre-loading RS Transderm, and giving my liver a bit of strength with a Liver Fix by Myogenix. I took yesterday off from the gym due to listening to my body, it needed rest! Today I took PWO Zero Loss for my pre-workout supplement along with 4 caps of N2 Amp, and this time I felt better with it. I felt more of the tingle and energy than the first time, so not bad additional pre-workout supplement to have more variety,

I have to go take my little girl to swim lessons, have to rush, so I will be back...it will get going here in the next week!!! Still have more info, pics, and stuff to post here for all of you...so "gotta do work son!!!"

Whats up!

Well, only 5 more days until Epi starts, ate clean today and still need to fine tune my daily calories:

4:00-4:15 a.m. - PWO (N2KTS, 4 caps N2 Amp, w/10 gm BCAA's)

Training - Sip 5 gm BCAA's in water

6:00-6:15 a.m. - Muscle Replenisher shake, 1 Ezekiel muffin w/tbsp of jam

9:00 a.m. - 4 eggs/2 whites, 1 c Broccoli, 1 sm. Avocado, sprinkle of shredded cheese

12:00 p.m. - 6-8 oz. Turkey Burger, 1 c Broccoli, 1/2 c Quinoua, 1/4 c Black Beans

3:00 p.m. - 6-8 oz. Turkey Burger, 1 c Broccoli, 1 sm Apple, 2 tbsp REAL Peanut Butter

7:00 p.m. - 4-6 oz. Grass Fed Ground Round, 1/2 c Quinoua, 1 c Zuchini & Broccoli, 1/2 c Spaghetti sauce

9:00 p.m. - (coming up) Rocky Road WTBM protein shake

I didn't calculate for you today and this is pretty much on the low side of calories, but I have my spreadsheet ready for easy tracking so I will verify exact calories and macros...and I will post it here as often as practical.

Just want to keep this thread breathing, check back later!

Last edited:
Back