Music for Workout

akhlaq768

Need to get some music for my workout - something that will get my heart pumping and not deafen me out.

Don't like hard rock - just loose concentration.

Any suggestions?

Whats up 69? How r u? Two thumbs up on NIN!!! I have my ipod loaded with it.

I also like Metallica and Pantera.

Sent ya a PM brolly. Long time NIN fan over here saw them twice in concert and they are amazing.. Trent is a genious.

He is working on some new stuff so i hear...cant wait for his new album wchi iwll take prob aorund 3 years you know how he is.

Dlove said:
Whats up 69? How r u? Two thumbs up on NIN!!! I have my ipod loaded with it.

I also like Metallica and Pantera.

Our gym is music free, which is nice because then everyone can listen to their own music without the background sounding like a disco. I only listen to music when I train alone and then it must be loud and intense. When I train with a partner which is the usual lately I do not listen to music at all.

huskyguy said:
Our gym is music free, which is nice because then everyone can listen to their own music without the background sounding like a disco. I only listen to music when I train alone and then it must be loud and intense. When I train with a partner which is the usual lately I do not listen to music at all.
That's gotta be the shit having nothing playin in the background. And I like to listen to Disturbed and Manson for the most part. Used to throw some Korn and some other stuff in there but my hard drive crashed and I need to build back up.

MetallicA :::black album and before
PanterA
Mower
the Haunted
Slipknot
Corrosion of Conformity
Slayer
Megadeth
American Headcharge
12 Stones
AFI
Bullet for my Valentine