My 1st and only cycle.

Golden_Muscle

Hybrid Athlete
My 1st cycle.

Sustanon 250mg/wk for 8 weeks. Gained and kept 23lbs and dropped 1% body fat just by training right and using clomid post cycle.

That was last year, next one starts in about a week.

Last edited:
A friend of mine do that same cycle, had pretty much same results. He only gained 15-17 can't remember

JohnnyB

R U Serious?

Do you really think that it is going to be your only cycle? I have not done a cycke yet, but there are so many steroids that I want to try, so I think once I start, I will throw down a few cycles before calling it quits.

Re: R U Serious?

Easto said:
Do you really think that it is going to be your only cycle? I have not done a cycke yet, but there are so many steroids that I want to try, so I think once I start, I will throw down a few cycles before calling it quits.

I meant it was the only cycle I have ever done, it was a year ago when I was 20. My second starts in about a week.

some one I know did a 6 weeker and gained 17 kep t all of it too

how do you feel after, or rather how did your training differ?

also how did you run the clomid?

thanks

Your first is your best. Remember that. You will always try and catch that feeling of the first cycle. The gains get less and less as time passes and more cycles are done. Peace

xandar said:
Your first is your best. Remember that. You will always try and catch that feeling of the first cycle. The gains get less and less as time passes and more cycles are done. Peace

I know, and thanks.:)

OMEGA said:
some one I know did a 6 weeker and gained 17 kep t all of it too

how do you feel after, or rather how did your training differ?

also how did you run the clomid?

thanks

300day1
100 10 days
50 10 days.

Hey everyone, newbie here... I've been reading about other peoples first stacks and was wondering if this one would be recommended as a one time only thing? I'm looking to gain about 15-20lbs within the next couple of months, the quicker the better though. :) One problem I have is needles though, I can't stand them.. and am probably pretty sure I can't stick myself. Would anyone know anything that can be taken orally that would have the same effects as the Sustanon? Your advice is appreciated. Thanks!

Nope, either get over your fear of needles or dont do any AS at all.

majk said:
Hey everyone, newbie here... I've been reading about other peoples first stacks and was wondering if this one would be recommended as a one time only thing? I'm looking to gain about 15-20lbs within the next couple of months, the quicker the better though. :) One problem I have is needles though, I can't stand them.. and am probably pretty sure I can't stick myself. Would anyone know anything that can be taken orally that would have the same effects as the Sustanon? Your advice is appreciated. Thanks!

The only oral roid with good effects are dbol but you cant do a long enough cycle caue its very hard och your liver. And you will most likey get severe acne. So get over the fear.
Part 2:
xandar the first musen´t always be the "best". There is a good thread about that in the Anabolic forum.

majk said:
I'm looking to gain about 15-20lbs within the next couple of months, the quicker the better though. :) One problem I have is needles though, I can't stand them.. and am probably pretty sure I can't stick myself. Would anyone know anything that can be taken orally that would have the same effects as the Sustanon? Your advice is appreciated. Thanks!

I've tried the oral route, you won't keep the gains. I was scared shitless of needles, but I thought I'd try it just once. The needle goes in so easy it's pitiful, and there is less pain than when a nurse or medical professional does it. Now I'm thinking they hurt you on purpose. Some have compared the feeling to a pinch, but I feel there is less pain than that even.

Last edited:
My first injection took me nearly a half an hour to finally get the needle in my ass. Kept on debating, do I get it in fast and get it over with, or slow, I went in slow and have done it that way ever since.

I did 250 Tt Sustanon (sust) a week and gained about 17 pounds, not bad but I WISH I did more. So, you did quite well Golden, major response.

Back