My ankles are huge

beefeater

My ankles are swollen like a mutha. Is this a normal sign of test. I am taking in 250 mg of testex m, thur. I read in a magazine article that this is a sign of poor kidney function. Nothing else is swollen. Just the feet and ankles. If this is normal than its all good, but for the meantime, my nerves are tor up.

This is not normal and may be a sign of cardiac insufficiency. I would get checked out by your doctor ASAP.

mvmaxx said:
You have "cankles". lol

LOL..........what's that damn movie......where that chubby dude is self-centered, only wants to hook up with beautiful chics and gets hypnotised(sp) to see the inner beauty of all women.......falling in love with a fat chic? Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Dude I would get some Milk Thistle extract and some Selenium, they are both in the vitamin section at the super market. Also take some triple cod liver oil for your kidney's. Ankle swelling as a result of test, could be and most probably is signs of hepatitis(inflamation of the liver) What doses are you taking? how long was your cycle? One of my good friends had that happen, his hands and feet swelled up. Not good, but I wouldn't freak out just yet. PM me is you need further advice.

sounds like poor circulation to me.Maybe diabetes. I would definitly go to a doc bro.Hope all works out..

This is way I get a physical BEFORE a cycle.To make sure there are no underlying problems.

WannaImpress said:
LOL..........what's that damn movie......where that chubby dude is self-centered, only wants to hook up with beautiful chics and gets hypnotised(sp) to see the inner beauty of all women.......falling in love with a fat chic? Damnit!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
Shallow Hal..

"OH there is rosemary"
"Where?"
"Man right there"
"Where? Behind the Rhino?"

swollen ankles can be a sign of kidney problems!!

the only way to find out is to go and see a doc--health is nothing to joke about!!

mvmaxx said:
You have "cankles". lol

as soon as i read this thread , i was gonna say that!! but seriously that is a problem you should consult your doc about. i think its something to do w / high blood pressure.

Back