My apology to the board...

Strega

The Hot Mess
I have been a member of this fine forum for over a year and really enjoy and appreciate all of the quality info that I have gained from it, but recently I have been acting like an ass and blasting away at posters that I feel are wasting bandwidth by posting buttassed stupid question/statements and generally not comprehending what they read. I feel that it is up to the board to run these morons off by exposing their stupidity. If I am in the wrong so be it. I will just quit replying if I am not welcomed at pointing out stupidity. If I am guilty of said stupidy I fully expect it to be pointed out or at least I would hope that it is so i do not continue with said stupidity.
Guys that come on here claiming faultless knowledge that cant even add or guys that come on here claiming multiple cycles yet have no clue as to what they ahve been doing while dishing out advice completely takes away from what this place is and IT IS QUALITY.
So I apologize to the board for not being more sympathetic and downright mean to those that occupy the left side of the bell curve of life as I feel it is neccessary at pointing out crap. I will cease and desist my rant and my meaness. I am sorry. I will try my hardest to be more like Fred Rogers as he is what all men should espouse to be. :rolleyes:

Since you claim you can be a dick, I will be a dick and point out that "espouse" is used improperly. :goof:

And needtolosequick wins the prize!

DougoeFre5h, if you really want me to supply I will by PM. I dont want to upset anyone else. :rolleyes:

Slayer... Damn you. Im a teacher, too. Now that is the kind of constructive critisism I am talking about, but now I feel like Mike Tyson butchering the English language. LOL

Last edited:
Well I'll say this. I was at another site this week and I never saw so many stupid and outright idiotic statements, questions, etc. The advice on a first cycle to newbs by the "moderators" went something like this. Dbol first 3 weeks, Test 750 mg/wk and Deca at 400mg week. When I pointed this out as reckless and irresponsible I was roasted. I asked for it. I strayed from ology and I'm sorry. It will never happen again. :whipping:

Strega said:
And needtolosequick wins the prize!

DougoeFre5h, if you really want me to supply I will by PM. I dont want to upset anyone else. :rolleyes:

Slayer... Damn you, Im a teacher too. Now that is the kind of constructive critisism I am talking about, but now I feel like Mike Tyson butchering the English language. LOL

My teachers always told me there were no stupid questions. :dunno:

But to actually address the topic of this thread, I must say it is better to err on the side of compassion on your part. Besides, sean usmc, probably has a rough enough life without you picking on him. A guy can get bogged down with algebra tests and driver's ed classes.

cluelessness.jpg

Strega said:
If I am in the wrong so be it. I will just quit replying if I am not welcomed at pointing out stupidity. If I am guilty of said stupidy I fully expect it to be pointed out or at least I would hope that it is so i do not continue with said stupidity.

1- You were wrong.

2- Sorry to hear you will not be posting any longer.

3- There are lots of fingers pointing at you, with the one that counts resting on the BAN button.

4- I trust you'll refrain from such behavior in the future.

Jimmykick said:
Well I'll say this. I was at another site this week and I never saw so many stupid and outright idiotic statements, questions, etc. The advice on a first cycle to newbs by the "moderators" went something like this. Dbol first 3 weeks, Test 750 mg/wk and Deca at 400mg week. When I pointed this out as reckless and irresponsible I was roasted. I asked for it. I strayed from ology and I'm sorry. It will never happen again. :whipping:

Dude that recomended cycle is mild compared to what I have seen recomended at other sites. There is some reckless folks out there. This IS a great site.

Back