My body fat percentage

o3clipsegts

Whats up guys just wanting some guesses on my bf percentage. Im 5'9 185 thanks

2upboyu.jpg

30vjbm8.jpg

2b3cp0.jpg

you are lean. 6-7 single digits. nipple ring is flaming though. like the old nba jam game "youre on fire" Especially with the hands on the hip pose. extra homo.

Last edited:
Man - you guys are tough! LMFAO - Picklebunny - fag percent? hahahaha never heard that one! Nipple rings ain't nothing where I live - it's the pieced dickhead that gets me - OUCH!

Anyways - you look pretty damn lean 03- I'd say 8% more or less. Looks good, nice shape and definition, although in my opinion you could use more thickness. Depends what your after - def have the body most chicks dig - so keep doing what you're doing or go for some mo poundage.

Man - you guys are tough! LMFAO - Picklebunny - fag percent? hahahaha never heard that one! Nipple rings ain't nothing where I live - it's the pieced dickhead that gets me - OUCH!

Anyways - you look pretty damn lean 03- I'd say 8% more or less. Looks good, nice shape and definition, although in my opinion you could use more thickness. Depends what your after - def have the body most chicks dig - so keep doing what you're doing or go for some mo poundage.

Thanks man. I was 205 over the winter. Gained as much as i could and been trying to cut now just for the summer months. But def cant wait to bulk again. I want more size for sure

I think your about 7.5-8 percent then again if you tan u may look even lower...Hard to tell but I think if u lose about 1 percent more your gonna look pretty amazing...

Alright...the truth is: I think ou are 7-8 % You are getting down there. There is just a bit on your lower stomach, but you are getting closer to stage ready.

Good work!

Back