My boy gets on the Radio to debat about AAS usage...

Its funny how people always bring up Lyle Alzado and brain tumor... show me research that shows steroids cause brain tumors... also..with all the country where gear is legal... How come they don't have young people (or for that matter older people) falling over and dying from steroids???

Big_Ed said:
That was about as good as the interview could have gone. Good read.

agreed...what i always ask people is;
think about all the thousands of athletes, bb, and powerlifters who took gear throughout the 80's and 90's. if all the hype was true, these people would be dropping like flies yet i dare you to prove that they have greater rates of morbidity than the average population. hint: you can't because they don't.

thefantom1 said:
Its funny how people always bring up Lyle Alzado and brain tumor... show me research that shows steroids cause brain tumors... also..with all the country where gear is legal... How come they don't have young people (or for that matter older people) falling over and dying from steroids???

You'll never hear these questions asked anywhere from any American politician. It'd be career suicide.

But American politicians rarely let facts get in the way of passing a good law....

Steroids aren't "legal" here in Canada.

They are legal to possess for personal use, but not legal to traffic or possess for the purpose of trafficking.

Well guys, var didnt supress me to any noticable degree. Though I didnt have blood tests so I cant say for 100%, but I didnt notice anything.

But anyways, how about this line

"Then you need people like me that know what's what...ever hear of ancillaries? Ever hear for HCG? ever hear of 17 AA steroids? What are those?

I have no idea and I don't care."

what a fucking tool.

I also wish he didnt say that blurb about the net, but thats ok.

everyone is too stubborn and they think that people who take steroids are sick people...its funny how they dont even understand things, they just hear about the uneducated people who take it and fuck themselves up and when they hear the truth about gear from an educated person they wont listen

house1 said:
great interview--

by the way whats up smack -- hope all is well brother

HOUSE!!!! What's up brotha!!! All is well on the West Coast, except for a few showers here and there, we're all waiting for the summertime sun!

Back