My Current cycle (Test, Tren and Var)

bwhitt21

Hey guys, I just started week 3 of this cycle on Monday. Here is what I am planning on running. I've talked to a lot of people and spent a pretty good amount of time tweaking things but still open for any adjusting if need be.

****.25mg Exemestane EOD on cycle for AI

**WEEKS 1-6**
-Test E 650mg/week(every 5 days 2.5CC/week
-Tren E 300mg/week(mon,wed,fri,sun 75mg)

**WEEKS 7-10**
-Test E 650mg/week(every 5 days, 2.5CC/week
-Anavar 60mg tabs

**WEEKS 11-14**
-Test E 650mg/week(every 5 days, 2.5CC/week
-Anavar 60mg tabs

**WEEKS 16-19**
-suggested dose of Liv 52 and NAC
-Bulgarian tribulus
-100/100/75/50-clomid
-20/20/20/20-nolva
-steel labido

I was not planning on using HCG, but if I did I was told I shouldn't over do it and I would run it at 500 IUs for 10 days after I am done with my AAS before PCT starts. What do you guys think?

ok... lets start with some basic info first

height
training history
cycle history

I'm 24, weigh 177 I'm 11% BF 5'8". I've been lifting consistently 5-6 days a week for about 5 years now. I've run 3 cycles of Test E my first cycle was at 500mg/week for 12 weeks, second cycle was 750mg/week for 12 weeks and my last cycle was a year ago 750mg/16 weeks. my diet is really good, I weigh out my food and calculate my macros roughly on what I need every day. However, I have recently just started being more OCD with my diet and lifestyle to revolve around my gym routine. I haven't always prepped out my meals but I do know and I'm sleeping 8-10 hours a night, cut out alcohol, no partying staying up super late or anything like that. I spent a good amount of money from a buddy of mine who I know
Provided me with good quality stuff. I don't consider the test cycles I ran before much, but now that I am doing tren and anavar on top of
Test I am going to go all out and make sure my lifestyle outside the gym is in check as well.

Back