My cycle coming up, thoughts?

getfitgabe

Alright guys (and girls), I had to hold off on everything for awhile due to the military being retards. Anyways I'm about to place an order, a new source this time, I have a ifbb friend who backs this place up so I'm going to take her word for it. Time for the layout now. My plan for this cycle is to lean bulk.

Also I need to admit I just recently got married so I've been lazy the last 3 months, diet went to complete shit but that'll easily change once I'm on cycle.

Weeks 1-12. Test C 400 mg
Weeks 1-12 Tren ace 1000mg
Weeks 1-3 100mg anadrol
Weeks 3-6 150mg anadrol
Weeks 1-16 .5mg arimidex eod (due to I'm prone to gyno)
Weeks 1-12 50mcg IGF-LR3 ED

Was thinking about HGH but decided to save up and get pharm grade instead of ug.
And now that PSL has peptides, I'm gonna give them a go! Excited to try them out.

Here's what I look like now. Assuming 11-12% BF weight is at 226, I'm 6'3
View attachment 563963
View attachment 563964

You look great now, if youve been out of action for 3 months and look this defined then your going to look like a beast after your cycle. Please keep us updated.

Thanks Milton! I honestly think I look like a flabby fat piece of shit. And I know I should have done better about my diet.

Anyways I'd like to post a pic of my first competition I did, that was in November, I ended up placing 2nd in heavyweights, surprised myself! I'm the guy in the American flag posing trunks doing an abdominal pose, let me know what you guys think! Thanks
View attachment 563965

Thanks Milton! I honestly think I look like a flabby fat piece of shit. And I know I should have done better about my diet.

Anyways I'd like to post a pic of my first competition I did, that was in November, I ended up placing 2nd in heavyweights, surprised myself! I'm the guy in the American flag posing trunks doing an abdominal pose, let me know what you guys think! Thanks
View attachment 563965

Theres millions of guys out there just trying to get to your level physically now being out of action for 3 months, wish you could share how you got to this point as many out there would be as happy as a priest in a whorehouse to look like you do now. :)
You should of gotten 1st in my opinion in your competition.

Lol..happier than a Priest in a whorehouse I have to remember that one.

I'd have to say I agree with milton you definitely should of took first.
But 2nd is pretty damn good especially being your first competition
Great job bro!!!!

Thanks guys! Honestly I think I'm probably going to start fitness modeling. I wanna be a good 235 at 6-7% in the warmer seasons of the year and than just go from there. I change my mind a lot so I'll probably go back to bodybuilding

Thanks guys! Honestly I think I'm probably going to start fitness modeling. I wanna be a good 235 at 6-7% in the warmer seasons of the year and than just go from there. I change my mind a lot so I'll probably go back to bodybuilding

lofty goal for your stats ,, that would put you at Arnold's stats in his prime . Do you have the genetics for 22" arms and a 57" chest like him.
235 at 6-7% body fat at your height means you'd prob need to add a good 20 pounds of muscle (at least 3-4+ years to add that if your lucky), and that would put you at an off season 12% bf weight of probably 270 lbs or so.

again, thats a lofty goal to want to have essentially the same stats of an 8 time Mr. Olympia . . a fitness model does not need to be anywhere near that size.

View attachment 563966

just my 2 cents

Last edited:
It makes perfect sense, and I'm not expecting to be that after another cycle haha maybe after another 20 cycles. It took me 4 years to get where I am today. And I'm hoping to be where I'd want to be in another 4-5 years. Trust me man, I don't expect things over night, why do you think people stop going to the gym after a week haha they don't see results.

I believe you can do whatever you set your mind to Gabe. You definantly have the prior experience, great job!
......thanks for the inspiration to press thru another day brother.

Back