My cycle is officially over

You can see the gains in the after pic compared to the before pic. Congrats on the gains bro!

nice job bro. how much more are you lookin to put on before you start cutting?

Actually im good now just gonna pct first I feel to heavy right now. Im carrying 25lbs hopefully my pct goes good and lose some of this water weight

U ve got decent mass, once u ll cut.. U ll look perfect.. Do u know what's ur body fat %?

Guessing 25%

Put on some size man!

I am only a month into not drinking and barely miss it. Gotten used to ordering water and unsweet tea despite my friends being dicks about it

Your definately a big dude. Keep us posted on your cycle. Im looking to cut myself soon and thinking of jumping on tren too. Whats your diet looking like?

5 months???? damn, I hope you got HCG up in dat post cycle therapy (pct) Recovery. How many milligrams???

U ve got decent mass, once u ll cut.. U ll look perfect.. Do u know what's ur body fat %?
No idea probably high

Your definately a big dude. Keep us posted on your cycle. Im looking to cut myself soon and thinking of jumping on tren too. Whats your diet looking like?
Fairly clean
1 cup oats 1 banana
6oz cottage cheese
6oz greek yogurt
Albacore tuna with olive oil pickles
8oz ground turkey or beef
Protein bar or shake
Dinner usually chicken or steak
Oh yea come the weekend I always fuck up on my diet I lack complete discipline

5 months???? damn, I hope you got HCG up in dat post cycle therapy (pct) Recovery. How many milligrams???
No hcg for me probably gonna post cycle therapy (pct) with 250mg testosterone e lol

Last edited:
Looks good man but couldn't you have gained that naturally?
Not trying to be a critic but 5 months is a long time.
I'm still learning. No disrespect intended.

Looks good man but couldn't you have gained that naturally?
Not trying to be a critic but 5 months is a long time.
I'm still learning. No disrespect intended.

Well if I weighed 280lbs natural id probably be a nasty fat pig I carry alot of fat but I also carry alot of muscle it will show more once I get this fat off.
5 months was my last cycle by the way and for deca that is not long its just right ;)

Back