My cycle so far

pcazares

dbol 20 to 25mg a day
250mg (sust/test cyp) mix every 5 days
200mg a week EQ

So far up 8 pounds and been 3 weeks

Is 8 pounds pretty good so far?

I know one thing for sure, the strength gains are something else. I'm guessing the strength gains must be coming from this dbol. I love it!

1 more week dbol left. Hoping to hit 10pnds gain by end of week 4

Not sure if the test long esters have kicked in yet. Supposed to be around the 3 to 4 week mark.

When do gains from these long esters start to kick in? I hope I can gain another 12 to 14 pnds from them. Is this possible?

Should be about the fourth or six week on the test the dbol waterweight is what you got 8 lbs sounds about right once the water region goes away you will drop but your sust and test will be in full effect so to me that's when the real gains appear after the dbol.

8 pounds of water weight, even though im taking an AI? I don't feel bloated. well, from what ive read, even if i gain 10 pounds from the dbol but 6 are actual muscle, that would be good.

As long as i keep about 15 to 20 pounds when pct'd and all is over, ill be happy for my first cycle.

Oh defianately bro if you got great diet just replying how I went after I dropped my dbol in week 4

Back