My First Cycle...Critic's wanted lol!

Justicar

39 years old
6'2" 191lbs
BF 15% is my guess

Bio...5 years boxing, 2.5 years kickboxing

My First Cycle:

wk 1-11 Test 400mg
Ok edited...now only doing Test on my first run(ty everyone)

wk 1-16 Aromasin or Arimidex (researching dosages)

wk 13-16 Clomid (50mg/day)

I've researched the correct and safe way to introduce the cycle into my body.
Still trying to locate the PCT,and needles. But now i know when to start and finish it.

I did alot of reading about side effects, noticing them, also what steps to take
if they appear. I also will monitor my heart rate and blood pressure weekly when
resting.

I plan to take amino acid supplement during the cycle, as i believe i read correctly
that will help more of my gains stay after the cycle.

Diet...i'm still researching on it, as far as what to eat and what not to. (and when?)
I see alot of fish and such in my future. From what i've read it seems like i need to be consuming 4,500-5,500 calories per day. Also 2 gallons of water a day(wow).

My goal...I dont want to mass bulk up. But I have no idea what to expect really, trim some fat and gain 15-20 lbs of muscle sounds good to me.My workout plan is set up with weights, kickboxing, and street work.

But i have some questions.

1. I'm not sure how to store my gear yet, room temperature or fridge? "answered ty"

2. I havent read anywhere about jogging or cardio during cycles...is this a given or not recommended? "answered ty"

3. What size needle? 22g-25g, 1"-1.5" ? "answered ty"

4. If you dont mind looking this over and telling me where i can improve or what i have incorrect.
i would apprieciate it.

thanks

Last edited:
I'm as new as you are and I've spent hours studying the threads. You'll find about 90% of everything you want to know and the other 10% as you continue educating yourself. Seriously, just read man. You'll get your answers I bet.

What they said.... And also... You should be eating and working out on a routine long before you start this cycle. You don't start a cycle and then eat right... Food, training then gear. In that order.

If you don't want mass don't take Deca. Also, Deca is a long esther, so it is in you a long time, if you do run it, start at the same time as test, but run the test at least 2 weeks longer than the Deca(assuming that you're running Test Enanthate).
Definitely get your diet in check first, it will make all the difference.
Next, don't run Nolva through your cycle, it's a SERM, run an Aromatase inhibitor (AI), like Aromasin or Arimidex, but again, research those for dosages etc.
Clomid should start 2 weeks after your last pin of Test Enanthate, at 50mg a day for 4 weeks, you don't need to "kick-start" with it.

And u can store it anyware it's oil based
Test cycles won't change cardio at all
And all needle sizes u listed are correct

And yiur Diet cals are so so wrong. U need to go to TO the diet section and get your TDEE and go 500 cal over that. Estimating from yiur body fat and weight u need like 3500-4000 cals depending on activity factor

Last edited:
Might as well bump it to 600 test e. possibly eq to help with endurance. Need to run around 20 wk though.

I agree Test only, you don't need the deca with what your doing. and your post cycle therapy (pct) doesn't look solid enough to run deca at your age. You should be good at post cycle therapy (pct) before you play with 19-nors

Unless of course testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is in future........ in that case it might be a different story :)

I agree Test only, you don't need the deca with what your doing. and your post cycle therapy (pct) doesn't look solid enough to run deca at your age. You should be good at post cycle therapy (pct) before you play with 19-nors

Unless of course testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) is in future........ in that case it might be a different story :)

OK i'm just doing the Test on my 1st run...I guess i dont know all the lingo yet. What is "19-nors and TRT"...?:dunno:

And u can store it anyware it's oil based
Test cycles won't change cardio at all
And all needle sizes u listed are correct

And yiur Diet cals are so so wrong. U need to go to TO the diet section and get your TDEE and go 500 cal over that. Estimating from yiur body fat and weight u need like 3500-4000 cals depending on activity factor

Thanks i'm researching my cals now :nerd:

Back