ECA 25/200/40 3x ED Week 1-14

Gear:
Test E 400mg/wk Pin Mon & Thurs Week 3-14

AI:
Adex .25mg EOD (will adj. accordingly)

PCT:
2 Weeks off then Nolva 20/20/20/20

Supplements:
Whey Isolate Protein (60g's per serving)
Creatine
Mega Man Multi

I work full-time and go to school full-time so even though I wish I could get more real food to fill macros, most meals will be shakes and protein bars. Everything will be clean though, no garbage. Also my gym time will be nights.

Diet/Schedule:

School + Work Days:
7am: Protein shake + multi + fish oil
8am: ECA stack
10am: Protein bar
12pm: ECA stack
1pm: Whole wheat bread x2 + tuna
3pm: Protein bar
4pm: ECA Stack
530pm: Protein shake + multi
8pm: Tuna/Chicken
10/11pm: Gym
12/1am: Post-Workout Shake

Closing Days & Days Off:
10am: Egg whites and/or chicken + multi + fish oil
1030am: ECA stack
12pm: Protein shake
2pm: Protein bar
230pm: ECA stack
4pm: Whole wheat bread x2 + tuna
630pm: ECA stack
7pm: Protein bar + multi
9pm: Tuna/Chicken
930pm: Gym
11pm: Post-Workout Shake

my workouts will be designed for cutting by using medium weight during lifting in the attempt to not overtrain due to calorie deficit. I'm basically taking a cutting workout from Bodybuilding.com with some mixture of my own stuff. Majority of strength training will be HST workouts and cardio will be equal amounts of HIIT and low intensity cardio. Taking Sundays off from the gym.

If interested in complete workout let me know!

Please critique! I begin Monday!

Your diet sucks ! Prepare your meals in the evening for the next day at least three meals of good protein and good carbs .

Last edited:
I don't know what type of protein bars your eating but I know most of them are filled with sugars which is something you want to avoid on a cut. Try prepping your meals and keeping them in a bin and store them in a fridge or backpack or something. Also try to get around 5-6oz of chicken, steak, or turkey, 3 times per day for whole food protein. Good carbs can come from 1, or 2 max oat/protein shakes to meet your macros like blended oats with whey in a shake. Try not to rely on protein bars and other quick snacks and more real food. Also I would try and incorporate more fish oil as I am a big believer in it to keep a healthy heart and lubricated joints, just not around work out times.

You'll either get something out of the ECA or nothing. I know people where it works for em, and others (like myself) that it does jack shit. Also why starting Test on week 3 and not week 1. This just seems like a Test-E 12 week cycle instead.

I don't know what type of protein bars your eating but I know most of them are filled with sugars which is something you want to avoid on a cut. Try prepping your meals and keeping them in a bin and store them in a fridge or backpack or something. Also try to get around 5-6oz of chicken, steak, or turkey, 3 times per day for whole food protein. Good carbs can come from 1, or 2 max oat/protein shakes to meet your macros like blended oats with whey in a shake. Try not to rely on protein bars and other quick snacks and more real food. Also I would try and incorporate more fish oil as I am a big believer in it to keep a healthy heart and lubricated joints, just not around work out times.

There's no reason to avoid sugars on a cut. Sugars are carbohydrates which provide energy when digested plain and simple. And there is no such thing as a good carb or bad carb.

OP you're diet is horrendous and most likely lacking in fats. There's no variety to your diet and I'm sure your micronutrient needs aren't being met through a multi. Also you're not stating any sort of stats, BMR, TDEE, or the macro breakdown of your meals and diet as a whole. No way anyone can give help without those missing pieces

There's no reason to avoid sugars on a cut. Sugars are carbohydrates which provide energy when digested plain and simple. And there is no such thing as a good carb or bad carb.

Hahah i laughed my ass out when you said there is no good cabrs or bad carbs . You are a genius lol !!

Your bf is pretty high to be starting a cycle. You may want to consider trying to lose some weight before beginning.

Okay I took you guys considerations and decided to research my diet more. Here's where I'm at now. I really should be at 2100-2300 calories a day but I don't see where I can add another 400 calories. Any input suggested.

TDEE: 3140
BMR: 2026.15

Breakfast:
1 cup Egg Whites 26/2/0/117
1/2 Cup Oats 5/27/5/150

10AM:
Protein Shake
Whey Isolate 60/3/2/260

Lunch:
6oz Tuna 39/1/2/180
4oz Mixed Green Veggies 2/15/0/50

3PM:
Fage Yogurt 18/7/0/100
Whole Almonds 6/5/14/160

6PM:
2 Tbps Peanut Butter 8/7/16/190

Dinner 8PM:
8oz Chicken 46/4/6/260
4oz Mixed Green Veggies 2/15/0/50

PRE WO
MF Assualt 0/18/0/80

POST WO Shake
Whey Isolate 60/3/2/260

Total:

64% 272G Protein
25% 107G Carbs
11% 47G Fats
1857 Calories

Also, is there a reason why your dosing nolva at 20/20/20/20 and not 40/40/20/20?

Yes, reason was suggested by a friend. He said only dose nolva at 40/40 the first two weeks if pinning over 500mgs a week. Our body structure and build (was) very similar and we react very similar to any substance and he did well with 20 for 4 weeks. His first cycle was the same.

Last edited:
You don't need to use nolva during the cycle you have adex. 2 weeks after your last pin start your post cycle therapy (pct) and nolva should be 40/40/20/20 and are you going to pick up some clomid too cause I would recommend that.

Back