My first cycle test e, d bol, novl

MORGAN

Aup guys an gals

1st time on here, just want abit of info about my 1st cycle

im 29 6f 13stone quite fit an healthy, i go gym mon tues wed thurs somtimes fri, i do about 45mins to an hour a night, working mon arms, tues chest, wed back, thurs shoulders, fri abbs, also as part of my job we have to run everymorning about 3 to 5 mils.

Im eating pasta,fish,chicken,greens, potatoes, in my diet everyweek plus other foods, i take shack in morning, an 1 after training, also take creatine b4 an after workout,

my cycle

1-4 30mg dbol tabs ed

4-12 500mg ew test e

15-18 nolv

what do you think ppl as u are the ppl with the knol?

Would you do it different and why????

Aup guys an gals

1st time on here, just want abit of info about my 1st cycle

im 29 6f 13stone quite fit an healthy, i go gym mon tues wed thurs somtimes fri, i do about 45mins to an hour a night, working mon arms, tues chest, wed back, thurs shoulders, fri abbs, also as part of my job we have to run everymorning about 3 to 5 mils.

Im eating pasta,fish,chicken,greens, potatoes, in my diet everyweek plus other foods, i take shack in morning, an 1 after training, also take creatine b4 an after workout,

my cycle

1-4 30mg dbol tabs ed

4-12 500mg ew test e

15-18 nolv

what do you think ppl as u are the ppl with the knol?

Would you do it different and why????

Really great to see you're putting most of your effort into LEGS!! Curls for girls i think...

What do you mean curls for girls lol, running every morning i think is plenty for legs, an when im in the gym, i smash myself for the time im in there with 40sec rest in between sets

Fight for country, would you do anything different like take the dbol while jabbing test e, together?????

I guess the better question is. What are your goals out of this course?

I think its safe to assume you'd like to gain some mass with the dbol and test right?
well going back to my comment on legs, Anyone with half a brain knows the place where "mass" is most easily achieved is in the legs. so by putting 2 and 2 together.. If you want maximum output from your course you'd have to physically train legs with "weights" not by running. just my opinion.

Last edited:
To get some gains, i hav a high tablizum an iv just stuck at 13stone, an wount budge, would u do this cycle anyother way with the stuff iv got?

Thanks for the advice, wen i run thoe we dont just run, we doing, squats hill reps up sandy hills, usually with 20kg on our backs, but i will defo be training the legs in gym now, would u recomend doing legs everyotherday within my workout, and would u change the way of my cycle???

Thanks for the advice, wen i run thoe we dont just run, we doing, squats hill reps up sandy hills, usually with 20kg on our backs, but i will defo be training the legs in gym now, would u recomend doing legs everyotherday within my workout, and would u change the way of my cycle???

If you're in the gym for 45mins to an hour (which is totally ok, i do that too) then you'd have to split legs into two days. Example tues: quads and calves thurs shoulders and hamstrings. again my opinion.

Also your cycle is fine. you will get gains all over if your diet is good.

no one here saw that he is running dbol alone for 4 weeks and then starting the test cycle?? seriously?

no one here saw that he is running dbol alone for 4 weeks and then starting the test cycle?? seriously?

NO actually i just assumed. Guess im the Ass now huh? I saw you reply 3J and i was like uh oh.. I'm in trouble now lol.. and now i am :/ fml

Back