MY First Cycle!

jeff9980

Hey guys,

I am debating over the following cycles for my first time.

My stats:
Age 23
Height 5'9''
weight 205
Training for 5 years and added over 60 lbs naturally. (started at 135 lbs)

I know your 1st cycle should be the best but is this too much gear?

Week 1-10
Proline Test En. 500mg
Proline Equipoise 500mg
Week 1-5 Dbol 25 mg (possibly 6 weeks to retain more dbol gains)
Also using femara 1.25 mg EOD.
Clomid/ Nolva on hand.

My diet will consist of 8,000-10,000 calories daily coupled with 8 hours sleep and minimal cardio.

Thanks guys

Welocome to the board bro......

I think thats too much for a first time cycle....

If you had to run 2 things then test and D-Bol

since if you run EQ I would run it for 12 weeks and thats a bit long for a first timer.....

1-10 Test 500mg
1-4 25mg D-Bol

I agree to much for your first, do a basic test cycle 400-500mg a week. Remember you rectors are fresh you don't need over 500mg a week to see good results. If you go over that you increase your chances of side effects.

JohnnyB

Welcome to S'ology Bro

Those are some nice gains naturally, you have a good base to work from.

JohnnyB

If I do the cycle below that Jyzza wrote, will I still need the femara or would it be alright to use Nolva 10mg ED or 20mg EOD to control any bloat/ gyno?

1-10 Test 500mg
1-4 25mg D-Bol

you'll be okay w/ Nolva....

JohnnyB is right also.....

400mg Test
25 D-Bol

btw....I love d-bol and thats why I run it almost every cycle....my first cycle was test and D-Bol...I loved it....

8,000 to 10,000 calories per day? Wow. How are you going to do that, cream and butter and olive oil?

When I was a senior in high school and first getting serious in bodybuilding (I just graduated college) I would follow something similar to this. It was exhausting, a pain in the ass, and extreme but it worked incredibly. When I first started I couldn't bench more than 100 lbs now I can do dips with reps with 3 plates.

7am
Protein Powder 1.5 scoops
2 cups Oatmeal
8 egg whites
3-4 Tbsp Olive Oil or FLax

10:30
2 Chicken Breast
Full Potato
Salad
3 Tbsp Olive Oil or Flax

1pm
Turkey Breast/Steak or 2 cans tuna
Peas/Broccoli
Oats
3 Tbsp Olive Oil or Flax

3:30
2 cans tuna
Salad
Yogurt
PB sandwhich

5:00 Apple and Phosphagen Shake

6:30 post workout
1/2 gallon milk
2 scoops protein
3 huge scoops of Peanut butter

9:00
Turkey Breast or Steak
Broccoli-Peas
2 handfuls of nuts

Eat nuts, flax or olive oil all day along with 2 gallons if H20

I will say this for the diet... You need to have a pretty damn fast metabolism or can tolerate some extra bodyfat. I wasn't completely obese but 15-18% bodyfat isn't exactly aesthetic. Got some small stretch marks on the sides to show for it too.

That's a hell of a diet.

I don't like d-bol that's why I don't suggest it, but jyzza and I are still friends:D

JohnnyB

8,000-10,000 calories? God bless ya if you can do that. For a while I was pounding down 7k, and I almost puked several times.

I like the original cycle you wrote in the first post.

Back