Started my first cycle on Thursday 6th July, this is my cycle;

Thursday

1ml Test E (300mg)
1ml Mast E (200mg)

Monday

1ml Test E (300mg)
1ml Mast E (200mg)

This runs for 10 weeks..

I have Arimidex on hand which i have been using 0.25mg every 3 days, as Masteron helps with Estrogen, i also have Letrozole, Clomid and Nolvadex for PCT...

My next cycle will be the same but with Turinabol for the first 6 weeks at 50mg every day....

Thanks

Paul

SO welcome to the board. :wavey:

Lets get something straight here for your knowledge now and future. Mast does not aromatize but that does NOT mean it helps control Estrogen with the other compounds. It is NOT an added AI so to speak. I know some profiles say it can help but the context of what is says is related to Mast itself. OK !!

Good to see you are using an AI with Test at 600mgs week. Your dosing of .25mgs E3D might be a little low. .25 EOD would be better, IMOP> But only BW and you can judge.

Can you give us your stats ?

Good Luck

Thanks for giving your stats ! Sounds like a good and simple cycle. That's all you need but remember to keep up your AI and be attentive to the Estrogen sides.

Why are you cycling at 25% BF. Why not get that down. :dunno:

Thanks for giving your stats ! Sounds like a good and simple cycle. That's all you need but remember to keep up your AI and be attentive to the Estrogen sides.

Why are you cycling at 25% BF. Why not get that down. :dunno:

I've weighed the same for the past 7 months, but my body composition has changed a fair bit, and without any dieting just getting my protein goals...i've limited my calories to 3000 now, trying to get 225g of protein in too,

****This is before i started my cycle****

View attachment 566756

Back