My first serious recomp cycle

calindan2013

I am banned!
Hello,

A few stats:

29 years old
1,74cm height
82 kg weight
training experience totals 1.5 years but right now training only at home with dumbbels (20kg each)

Even though I started with a higher bodyfat level (not sure how much), I am going to run a cycle as follows, in a attempt to recomp my body:

400mg tren-e / week / 2 shots
anavar 50mg / day
creatine monohydrate
no2 pills
soon implementing cardarine (gw501516) at 20mg / day

Im looking to run this cycle for around 16 weeks at least or as long as it takes for me to notice a total body transformation. I'm aware of risks and side effects and will keep in mind and see how it goes. I'm currently 3 weeks in. My strength so far has gone up and my weight training routines are going smoothly. I lost a small amount of fat and im starting to shape up nicely.

I train with dumbbels at home 4 times per week with this program: cuttystrength.com/4-day-dumbbell-workout-routine/ and do cardio 4-5 times per week (30 minutes of moderate intensity on a stationary bicycle). Diet is also spot on in my opinion (in caloric deficit + protein needs covered) and looks like this:

3 whole eggs
300 grams of low-fat cottage cheese
100 grams of whey protein isolate (80% protein)
300 grams of cooked pork muscle
1 whey protein bar
few veggies or fruits

Total : ~ 205 gr protein, < 100gr carbs, 1500-1600kcal / day

I also attached 2 photos of how I looked before I started the cycle and two photos of how I look currently.

Any opinions or suggestions on my plan? I'm just curious to hear your opinions on how this will cut my fat out while adding lean muscle.

View attachment 565712View attachment 565713View attachment 565714View attachment 565715

Where's the test/ai/pct in your cycle plan? You should come down in weight with dieting before doing this cycle bro. Those aren't magic pills your taking... your diet needs to be on point as well as your training or the only thing you'll get from this cycle is negative side effects. Good luck

Just saw ur already in 3 weeks... you should always run test as a base for your cycle. Tren on your 1st cycle is probably not a great idea, especially how you are running it. It looks like you looked up "fat burning steroids" on google to chose your cycle. I think you may be disappointed with your results. 1600 cals/day?! Wtf that's my breakfast shake lol

I don't have any sides from anything so I am not going to run any AI right now. PCT is already planned but it will be a long time until I have to think seriously about it. And my diet is in caloric deficit + i get plenty of protein from it as well as a low carb amount. and my training goes well, i am following the dumbbel home workout as laid out on that page I linked. I'm curious whether cardarine + tren + anavar have a very good potential and synergistic effect for shredding fat together with my current diet and training, while also adding lean muscle.

it is not my first cycle either. I ran test , d-bol in the past. So this would be my 3rd cycle. I know its not a good idea to run tren without test but let alone this idea and let's focus on the other aspects. my BMR is around 1500 kcal per day.

you said about the shake.. 100gr of protein shake mixed with water is barely 400 kcal. So what kind of caloric calculations are you doing ? Also the 300 grams of pork meat I eat is 465 kcal. I checked my nutrient info on multiple websites. Maybe one European kcal is less than a American kcal. Many measurements seem to differ between US and Europe.

Ahh no no why have done this to yourself if you've been at this for 3 weeks your going to start feeling like shittttt very soon with no test if you already don't
Instead of spending all that$$$$ on gear why not a gym membership or a cable machine for home
If I were you id drop all the tren and var pct and just run the gw or drop the tren and var get some test prop asap to run with the gw

You can only do so much with dumbells and a bit of cardio

Ahh no no why have done this to yourself if you've been at this for 3 weeks your going to start feeling like shittttt very soon with no test if you already don't
Instead of spending all that$$$$ on gear why not a gym membership or a cable machine for home
If I were you id drop all the tren and var pct and just run the gw or drop the tren and var get some test prop asap to run with the gw

You can only do so much with dumbells and a bit of cardio

Well my plan is to workout at home with them dumbbels for another 1 month until they feel too easy and then just go to the gym and continue there. I'm aware I can't get optimal results for the full amount of the cycle by working with weights that are too easy. I currently feel great, no sides at all. Strength is up, a bit of fat has gone, muscles seem to be fuller and more visible etc. So far only benefits, even if they're slight. I know I would be wiser to run Test with the cycle, but currently I really don't want to spend more and jab my butt even more and I don't plan on having sex for the next few months either. I am solely interested in the physical transformation capabilities of my plan. I read a lot about them and I know that each has good fat burning properties while also being able to add lean mass. So GW + Tren + var should be a killer combo for devouring fat from my frame and adding muscle, especially considering I run a cutting diet and do cardio.

Wait, the dumbells are 20 kg, that's what 45 lbs? Can't do much at all with that bro. Looks like you got sacked into some program also that probably advertises to lose 30 lbs of fat and gain 30 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks lol. Read the boards, spend some time in the gyms, watch what the regulars are doing and with trial and error, time and diet you will see good results without aas.

Wait, the dumbells are 20 kg, that's what 45 lbs? Can't do much at all with that bro. Looks like you got sacked into some program also that probably advertises to lose 30 lbs of fat and gain 30 lbs of muscle in 6 weeks lol. Read the boards, spend some time in the gyms, watch what the regulars are doing and with trial and error, time and diet you will see good results without aas.

As I said, I'm sure it will do fine for another month before I go to a gym and continue to progress in my cycle by working out at a gym.

This is about as bad as it can get. At least you aren't pinning your gear into a vein. Are you?
You are running the most powerful anabolic there is. First cycle.
You are using multiple compounds. First cycle.
You are chemically castrating yourself because you aren't running test.
You've been training not nearly long enough to justify cycling.
You have no idea about nutrition.
You have no access to proper equipment and do not know anything about training.
Stop now. Pct. educate yourself. Learn to diet and train. Think about cycling in another two year.
What you are doing is reckless and stupid.

Last edited:
First, our posts were showing before your replies. 2nd I was talking about my morning shake not yours, which consists of more than protein powder and is 1150 cals. I doubt you'll listen to anyone here, not sure what kind of response you were expecting you are running a bad cycle man. You need to lose body fat, educate yourself better with diet and workout and take another stab at this at another time... or not. Either way good luck man I'm not trying to hate on u just give my opinion and suggestions as you requested

Last edited:
we'll see who's right and who's wrong in 2 months when i post my photos again.

your going to be wrong. stop trying to sound like you know what your doing because you dont know jack.
these guys know their shit and are trying to help you with good sound advice. you better listen to their advice and avoid some bad times ahead for you. as of now you sound like my 3 year old kid who thinks she knows it all and wont listen to any advice.
oh and read up and make yourself comfy here as well http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/te...ement-therapy/
and you do realize your face is in all your pics posted above as well. if that really is you.

Your starving yourself you will drop fat even without the steroids. You are wasting tren with your crappy dumbell routine get in the gym thats the only way your gonna build muscle.

we'll see who's right and who's wrong in 2 months when i post my photos again.

You'll see results. 400mg of tren, even without good diet and training will yield results.
You'll pay for those gains when you attempt to recover your body's HPTA.
You'll not keep those gain because you don't know anything about training or diet.

Good luck being cocky and not listening to advice.

Your starving yourself you will drop fat even without the steroids. You are wasting tren with your crappy dumbell routine get in the gym thats the only way your gonna build muscle.

Oh boy. There is no point in asking for advise and not taking it.

You look bad. You don't need steroids. You need to workout and eat properly. You will get far more gains by doing those two things then you will get by doing what you are doing right now.

You should stop taking tren immediately, keep your shirt on and start working out.

Well my plan is to workout at home with them dumbbels for another 1 month until they feel too easy and then just go to the gym and continue there. I'm aware I can't get optimal results for the full amount of the cycle by working with weights that are too easy. I currently feel great, no sides at all. Strength is up, a bit of fat has gone, muscles seem to be fuller and more visible etc. So far only benefits, even if they're slight. I know I would be wiser to run Test with the cycle, but currently I really don't want to spend more and jab my butt even more and I don't plan on having sex for the next few months either. I am solely interested in the physical transformation capabilities of my plan. I read a lot about them and I know that each has good fat burning properties while also being able to add lean mass. So GW + Tren + var should be a killer combo for devouring fat from my frame and adding muscle, especially considering I run a cutting diet and do cardio.

Like gibo said we're not hating on you
You were given good advice I honestly think you're going to shut yourself down for good and then think how much it's going to cost paying for trt for the rest of your life

Back