My first serious recomp cycle

What if I use clenbuterol with Tren and Cardarine right now for 4-5 weeks and then continue with Anavar for the rest of the cycle? Just to improve the fat loss right now. Is it a better choice ?

Have you tried the body wrap and juicing? Jk bro. Don't rely on aas so much, lots of cardio+weight training+calorie deficit with consistency will get you the results you seek.

Have you tried the body wrap and juicing? Jk bro. Don't rely on aas so much, lots of cardio+weight training+calorie deficit with consistency will get you the results you seek.

Yes, that's what I'm doing for a few weeks so far. a clean caloric deficit diet, protein needs covered, low carb, low fat, 4 weekly workouts, 4 30 min cardios. But i notice now that i looked better 4 days ago and I look like shit now. I started looking bloated now and my overall fat has poofed up , belly is bigger than before and my tities are bigger too and muscle fullness and definition seems to have disipated completely out of the blue so my aspect is smaller and puffier. The mirror doesn't lie and I can definitely notice it, the same way as I and some friends noticed I looked better before. What the hell are the drugs doing ? Making me look worse now?

Last edited:
im looking more out of shape now that i looked at the beginning. don't really understand what's happening right now. Looks like my midsection flab is creeping up on me and im out of shape in caloric deficit. maybe tren and anavar have a opposite effect on me than on others, they make me fatter, smaller and weaker. strength is also down today. could barely do a decent workout. felt like doing it naturally and had no motivation to do it. i'm also feeling a bit tired, even though I slept enough. i'm nearing week 4 on tren and i'm past 2 weeks on anavar but hey, no real and visible benefits yet. even the small progress I noticed in the past days seems to reverse. Do I have to eat a pizza to look better and feel like a man?

Last edited:
could the bloating and what seems like fat increase be from the 300 grams of cottage cheese i eat each day? I read somewhere that too high amounts of dairy or dairy based products can cause this bloating. Otherwise, the only culprit might be my individual reaction to Tren E.

Not good man this is why you should be running test alongside the tren. Not sure if you mentioned using an ai, like arimidex? Wait just went back and saw you arent. Your t levels are probably all jacked and your estrogen is prob way high, causing you to bloat and retain lots of water. You need to do a lot more research before starting any cycle and listen to the guys on here they know thier shit. Hopefully someone else here with more experience can help.

Not good man this is why you should be running test alongside the tren. Not sure if you mentioned using an ai, like arimidex? Wait just went back and saw you arent. Your t levels are probably all jacked and your estrogen is prob way high, causing you to bloat and retain lots of water. You need to do a lot more research before starting any cycle and listen to the guys on here they know thier shit. Hopefully someone else here with more experience can help.

I took 2 nolvadex pills and will cut the dairy out for a few days and see what happens. if it's the same , I will buy an AI.

im looking more out of shape now that i looked at the beginning. don't really understand what's happening right now. Looks like my midsection flab is creeping up on me and im out of shape in caloric deficit. maybe tren and anavar have a opposite effect on me than on others, they make me fatter, smaller and weaker. strength is also down today. could barely do a decent workout. felt like doing it naturally and had no motivation to do it. i'm also feeling a bit tired, even though I slept enough. i'm nearing week 4 on tren and i'm past 2 weeks on anavar but hey, no real and visible benefits yet. even the small progress I noticed in the past days seems to reverse. Do I have to eat a pizza to look better and feel like a man?

told you AAS is toxic man :) especially to a newbie who is running multiple and powerful compounds all at the same time and has not 'built' his tolerance . 'test flu' , your over loading your system with hormones/drugs, your going to get bloated , tired, weak, lethargic, etc.. all signs of toxicity
(if you have the tolerance and the amount of receptors as guys like 49er , then maybe you would not be feeling so 'toxic' , but as a newb with no real training background , your just not even close)

trying cutting back and running just a small TRT dose of test, with Anavar, and some Clen. I still think you'd be better off ONLY running clen , especially being you can only really do cardio right now and have no access to a gym.

come on man , TREN / TEST / ANAVAR cycle for a guy who does not even go to a Gym !

were you a drug addict or alcoholic in the past before deciding to jump on all this gear? its an honest question. you have a 'drug reliance' type of mind set , from what i can tell

Last edited:
You feel like shit because you are starving and wgo knows what that other bullshit you take thats not aas is doing. And just for your info 4 weeks is not enough time to see much from tren e you also need some damn test. Tje shit is not magic or id be shredded you need to eat more and go to a gym. Oh one last thing fuck creatine way worse on kidneys than oral aas.

told you AAS is toxic man :) especially to a newbie who is running multiple and powerful compounds all at the same time and has not 'built' his tolerance . 'test flu' , your over loading your system with hormones/drugs, your going to get bloated , tired, weak, lethargic, etc.. all signs of toxicity
(if you have the tolerance and the amount of receptors as guys like 49er , then maybe you would not be feeling so 'toxic' , but as a newb with no real training background , your just not even close)

trying cutting back and running just a small TRT dose of test, with Anavar, and some Clen. I still think you'd be better off ONLY running clen , especially being you can only really do cardio right now and have no access to a gym.

come on man , TREN / TEST / ANAVAR cycle for a guy who does not even go to a Gym !

were you a drug addict or alcoholic in the past before deciding to jump on all this gear? its an honest question. you have a 'drug reliance' type of mind set , from what i can tell

Clen is not a smart choice for a newb or anyone in general

Clen is not a smart choice for a newb or anyone in general

everything has 'risks' . heck you could strain your finger typing on this forum on your phone, then bench 500 lbs tomorrow morning for reps of 3 and your strained finger gives out and you drop the weight on your chest during a perfect moment in your heart beat then suddenly die from your heart stopping .
its a risky world :)

clen has been used in bodybuilding for years . its probably the MOST used drug there is , when you look at All bodybuilding classes combined (heavyweight , physique, women's bikini, fitness) etc.. Far more bodybuilders use Clen then even Test.

its an individual choice . Clen is effective . it lowers your blood pressure , but raises your heart rate (bad for some people). everything has side effects.

So disappointed in you roush oh but dont take a safe hormone tske something that can literally kill you! 360 people in china were hospitalized because of clen!

Animal studies suggest that clenbuterol increases the size of heart muscle cells due to increasing the amount of an inelastic substance known as collagen. This inelastic material reduces the hearts effectiveness at pumping blood, thus reducing its output. Collagen also interferes with the electric signals sent through the heart muscle cells to keep it pumping regularly and may produce arrhythmias (irregular heart beat). This in turn increases the risk of strokes. Further studies in rodents also found that clenbuterol induced heart cell degeneration. Animal studies also indicate that clenbuterol adversely affects the hearts structural dimensions and may cause aortic enlargement after exercise, which increases the risk of aortic rupture and sudden death.

Furthermore, the use of clenbuterol may exacerbate any pre-existing heart condition or blood pressure problems. It is also thought that left-sided cardiac atrophy (wasting away of the left side of the heart) can occur very quickly (perhaps as little as four weeks when taken in high doses).

Clenbuterol is known to negatively affect mechanical properties and microarchitechture of bone, increasing bone fragility. Greater muscle mass in combination with greater fragility of bone, increases the risk of bone fractures.

The degree of damage that clenbuterol may cause on developing bodies is unknown.

Clenbuterol Overdose

Even me just taking clen for the first time was some very bad shit it effects you way worse than any steroid

Here os a little rule to live by..... If you can overdose on it if it has the ability to kill you on the spot dont use it.

in the context of 'fat burning' , clen is effective and works. in the context of 'health and longevity' no its no good.
everything has risks and we all have personal choices to make.

personally i don't like the way Clen makes me feel , even 45 mins after taking it I don't feel right. so I don't take it.
I'd rather cut with a hypo-caloric diet and some Primobolan at like 700 mg (feel great).

But for some people they have no negative issues with clen and it works great. theres always out layers like me and you 49er. just because I don't like it, and I know it has health risks , like everything else , does not mean I won't recommend someone look into taking it. thats my libertarian mindset i guess

Here os a little rule to live by..... If you can overdose on it if it has the ability to kill you on the spot dont use it.

thats why so many people are so against DNP . but personally , everyone should choose for themselves. if they want to risk dying by over heating their whole body to loose some body fat via a pill . then let those people do as they please

Try albuterol it's a faster acting clen and if it doesn't agree with you it'll be out of your system fast. Or even try an eca stack to begin with. OP you need to ditch all this bullshit plan and just start over. Get a good plan together, get your diet and training together, and do some serious research. Get all your shit laid out in all aspects before you jump into some serious shit

thats why so many people are so against DNP . but personally , everyone should choose for themselves. if they want to risk dying by over heating their whole body to loose some body fat via a pill . then let those people do as they please

You can take meth for all i care but you say tren is toxic and girrible for liver and kidneys but yet have no problem tellimg a newb to take clen..... Makes no sense i will swallow 50 anadrol or dbol at once before id try 20 tabs of clen that will probably kill me. I can inject a few vials of tren in 1 sitting and be perfectly fine and live to tell about it. A poison is a poison thats why id never use or tell anyone to use dnp shoot dnp might be safer than clen for all i know but they both can kill you

You can take meth for all i care but you say tren is toxic and girrible for liver and kidneys but yet have no problem tellimg a newb to take clen.

lol , I'm taking Tren myself right now !
I've never said Tren was horrible for you . I've just stated the facts that androgens can have 'toxicity' factors in the human body.

but shit man, everything can be toxic at high enough levels , from rat poison (which is not toxic at a low enough dose) to sugar, even water can be toxic , at a high enough dose. we learned that in 8th grade science class right .

Even food we eat has toxicity factors . there is seafood out there that if not cooked property or too much is eaten of it you will die . also some people can't eat peanuts or they will die.

EVERYTHING HAS TOXICITY FACTORS ,, yes even precious Tren :) but I don't mind the minor rise in toxicity for the added benefit of the lean muscle gains

I'll simplify for any of the guys here that never made it past the 6th grade before dropping out of school.

toxic human grade consumable - something taken or consumed from outside the body , and metabolized inside the body, that can negatively effect the bodies health.

Tren - A substance taken from outside the body, and metabolized inside the body by entering the blood stream , which when taken CAN possibly have negative impact on a persons health (elevated blood pressure, elevated hemoglobin, elevated creatinine etc etc.).

if tren has even very very very small possible health related side effects , then it is still 'toxic' to one degree or another.

if Tren ever even once elevated a single persons blood pressure , or liver enzymes, then it HAS toxicity levels to one degree or another . there is no getting around this

personally , I'm totally fine with Tren and a host of other AAS compounds having some degree of Toxicity . that does not stop me from blasting these compounds for most the year.

Back