My first serious recomp cycle

So should I do some PCT now or something? Or just stop injecting and mind my business & continue cut with cardarine.

You would PCT 2 weeks after your last tren shot, but if you're gonna jump straight to test then no PCT until your done with the test. Do you have enough test to run a good 500mg for 10 weeks or so? I know you got prop.

You would PCT 2 weeks after your last tren shot, but if you're gonna jump straight to test then no PCT until your done with the test. Do you have enough test to run a good 500mg for 10 weeks or so? I know you got prop.

Yea, I can do that. so test p 500 mg per week 3 shots per week for 10 weeks, continue cutting and get in a gym asap and that's about it. right?

Yea, I can do that. so test p 500 mg per week 3 shots per week for 10 weeks, continue cutting and get in a gym asap and that's about it. right?

That's all you need man honestly, some are going to say you're not ready to cycle obviously and you need to get out of the dumbbell hole. Ultimately it's your choice to cycle and sticking to a twat only cycle is the best way to begin, like I told you in PM most people find that their first couple runs of yet alone to be sufficient, it will also aid on your goals in maintaining some strength well in a deficit. Test alone will also increase the lipolysis with a good diet and routine.

Get to the gym buddy!! You will love it I promise.

That's all you need man honestly, some are going to say you're not ready to cycle obviously and you need to get out of the dumbbell hole. Ultimately it's your choice to cycle and sticking to a twat only cycle is the best way to begin, like I told you in PM most people find that their first couple runs of yet alone to be sufficient, it will also aid on your goals in maintaining some strength well in a deficit. Test alone will also increase the lipolysis with a good diet and routine.

ok, going.

Can you please remind me one last time why I should give up the Tren E now and just continue with test?

Can you please remind me one last time why I should give up the Tren E now and just continue with test?

Because you don't even know enough to know if your teen is working. :)

Some days you post you feel the tren demon the next you feel nothing then the next you have tren insomnia, this makes it clear you're in your head. You're not sure what to expect and that's normal, that's why we keep things simple at first.

With test you will still get:

- lean mass increase
- strength increase
- increase in fat burning
- extra androgens to preserve LMM
- increased endurance
- over all better mood and confidence (most guys anyway)

This will allow your body to feel Supra physiological levels on androgens the safest and easiest way.

Tren E is also the worst form of tren to use until you know how tren effects you, ace will leave your system within a few days of you start to feel like shit, also allows you to adjust your dosage and have it kick in quickly whether it's up or down.

Not every lab that's popular and has great reviews on the website you sent me is actually good, everyone knows the top site on there that has one brand that has great reviews and good simec tests, but I've received bunk and tainted gear from them and it was authenticated just fine, still junk. Some large international sources pay them boards money and have shills come on and post great reviews well all bad reviews are deleted.

When it's time to get more stuff use PSL, you won't be dissaponted. Even if there was an issue they would fix it, as you can see they have many reps on here and look out for the board members.

Because you don't even know enough to know if your teen is working. :)

Some days you post you feel the tren demon the next you feel nothing then the next you have tren insomnia, this makes it clear you're in your head. You're not sure what to expect and that's normal, that's why we keep things simple at first.

With test you will still get:

- lean mass increase
- strength increase
- increase in fat burning
- extra androgens to preserve LMM
- increased endurance
- over all better mood and confidence (most guys anyway)

This will allow your body to feel Supra physiological levels on androgens the safest and easiest way.

Tren E is also the worst form of tren to use until you know how tren effects you, ace will leave your system within a few days of you start to feel like shit, also allows you to adjust your dosage and have it kick in quickly whether it's up or down.

Not every lab that's popular and has great reviews on the website you sent me is actually good, everyone knows the top site on there that has one brand that has great reviews and good simec tests, but I've received bunk and tainted gear from them and it was authenticated just fine, still junk. Some large international sources pay them boards money and have shills come on and post great reviews well all bad reviews are deleted.

When it's time to get more stuff use PSL, you won't be dissaponted. Even if there was an issue they would fix it, as you can see they have many reps on here and look out for the board members.

Thanks for clarifying things up. Yes, good points.

I'll also have good libido?

Also is the first workout here good for me at the gym?
*******Do not post links to outside websites********

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll also have good libido?

Also is the first workout here good for me at the gym?
*******Do not post links to outside websites********

Libido will go way up typically, as long as e2 is controlled.

That routine should be fine, any real weight routine with compound movements will get you much better then the dumbbells. As time goes on you'll get a feel on what you need to train more, what lifts to focus on more, etc. remember lots of compound movements.

Help.. I'm respecting my diet strictly, I eat clean, I do the workouts and lots of cardio and I'm getting fatter by the day... What's happening to me??? This is my reverse transformation in recent days. To be precise, I just finished a 50 minutes cardio session, gone to the bathroom to wash a bit and then saw this huge bulge??? I never had it before. OMFG WHAT THE FCK IS HAPPENING, Donald is a model compared to me now. I'm looking worse than a sumo and looked good before. :(((( I think I should eat another pizza to lose this huge flab monster bulge. OMGGGG I don't even see the point of a diet or training anymore if all that I'm getting is looking worse by the day. Fck diet, I'm not dieting anymore, caloric deficits are making me fat. I'll eat a pizza and it'll disappear. I think the stomach and flab are bulging out because they need to be fed, they're revolting or something and this is my punishment for hard work against them. Fact is, i'm not human. The damn tren demon left me pregnant and I'm already in 10 months.

View attachment 565868

Last edited:
Omg dude you are too much, lmao at this last one. Yeah go eat some more pizza that'll get the fat melting right off your body lol. You are so all over the place I think you need some Ritalin not tren. If you're getting fatter then your diet must not be on check. Or are you on Rich Piana new 'Worse by the day' program lol. Shit dude you've recieved 17 pages of solid advice plus there's a ton in the stickies how do you still have so many questions??? Unless you're just not listening...

Omg dude you are too much, lmao at this last one. Yeah go eat some more pizza that'll get the fat melting right off your body lol. You are so all over the place I think you need some Ritalin not tren. If you're getting fatter then your diet must not be on check. Or are you on Rich Piana new 'Worse by the day' program lol. Shit dude you've recieved 17 pages of solid advice plus there's a ton in the stickies how do you still have so many questions??? Unless you're just not listening...

You saw my diet and others saw it too and approved of it. I have been following it for over a month now and this is what happened now. How do you explain this ? You think it's normal to go from that to this in 5 days? I think I need a freaking C-section not training.. Jeezus.

I have been listening to all the advice, that's why I have been running Test and now dropping the cycle, but this.. what's in the photos.. is a horrible nightmare come true. I think 49ER can now agree i'm fcked.

look at the date you started this thread . its only been 19 days man . this shit takes time , months and years. NOT days. even a properly put together steroid stack and training block is usually formulate for between 12-16 weeks .
not 19 days :)

look at the date you started this thread . its only been 19 days man . this shit takes time , months and years. NOT days. even a properly put together steroid stack and training block is usually formulate for between 12-16 weeks .
not 19 days :)

Let me explain. When I started the thread was not when I started the diet, trainining and cycle. It was about 2 weeks earlier. I have been on this for 6 weeks and have been looking better. And look at my photos now. I looked good in 10 dec and look like shit now. How can this be possible? Is it some allergic reaction? Is it my liver banging me for abusing it? This is what i'm about, not the lack of patience, but rather the regression , the reverse changes. If no explanation exists and suddenly balooning up is normal, ok. I will go on and not ask any more questions.

Last edited:
Back