My first serious recomp cycle

Tomorrow I'm going to do a carb-refeed and eat some fried potatoes with ketchup and a couple of bread slices after my workout.

Will get the T3 a month later, right now will just run cardarine + mct oil for a month and then will start t3.

Last edited:
Tomorrow I'm going to do a carb-refeed and eat some fried potatoes with ketchup and a couple of bread slices after my workout.

Will get the T3 a month later, right now will just run cardarine + mct oil for a month and then will start t3.

whole wheat or white bread?

whole wheat or white bread?

French toast , dark colored, probably just chemically colored white bread. Won't matter much since it's just a weekly carb refeed and it'll be after the workout. Sometimes I eat what I have , not always trying to hunt and get the healthiest options.

I usually don't eat much pork on a cut because typically it's more fatty then say chicken breast, but you can use it. Calories are calories and a whole protein is a whole protein, I just choose to eat less dense cuts of meat/foods whilst cutting so I can eat more volume to feel fuller.

Cottage cheese is a good source of protein but more so at bedtime or with another meal, the casein digests slowly, usually post workout people aim for fast digesting proteins. I always do a shake as that's easiest to do well leaving the gym. If I lived closer to my gym I would eat a full meal instead though.

I usually don't eat much pork on a cut because typically it's more fatty then say chicken breast, but you can use it. Calories are calories and a whole protein is a whole protein, I just choose to eat less dense cuts of meat/foods whilst cutting so I can eat more volume to feel fuller.

Cottage cheese is a good source of protein but more so at bedtime or with another meal, the casein digests slowly, usually post workout people aim for fast digesting proteins. I always do a shake as that's easiest to do well leaving the gym. If I lived closer to my gym I would eat a full meal instead though.

My thinking as well.

Back