my GF and T-3

atomknight

Test E. baby!
can any of you ladies that have tryed t-3 help me with this...I have some t-3 and my g-f wants to try it..what is the dose? and what should she expect...like.... high energy or lost of apetite etc.

She should use it with Anavar (var) otherwise itll likely just make her soft. That shit eats muscle when anabolics arent present. So the question is, is she ready to take the plunge into anabolics? If not, she should probably stick with a good fatburner like ECA or Yohimbine.

can any of you ladies that have tryed t-3 help me with this...I have some t-3 and my g-f wants to try it..what is the dose? and what should she expect...like.... high energy or lost of apetite etc.

do a search in this forum as there are many many pyramid cycles to follow...

If she wants to burn fat and not muscle, she needs to be eating high protein and weight training while on T3 or like estray mentioned, she will also burn her muscle... However when combined with a high protein diet and weights, T3 can be very effective. As far as sides... energy; ehh, higher body temp, possible mood swings, sleep changes etc..
T3 with clen will give a better burning combo, spare muscle, give energy and better overall results

supes

supergirl, what makes you say clenbuterol would prevent muscle loss when using t3? and at what doses?

i think even with a high protein diet, t3 would eat muscle if no anabolics are used!

supergirl, what makes you say clenbuterol would prevent muscle loss when using t3? and at what doses?

i think even with a high protein diet, t3 would eat muscle if no anabolics are used!

Clen activates beta-adrenergic receptors which accounts for clen’s ability to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat... so when combined with T3 clen will help spare the muscle loss often associated with T3 alone.

the combo is very synergistic.

I have posted various dosage and pyramid cycles on this board as well as many others who have had success with the combo

supes

great stuff ladies

I have some clen, and have considered useing it, when the time comes I might move her into it.
i'll look for your dosage and pyramid cycles on the board.
var is out, but I understand why it would work well,,just not to the point in the relationship were i can go
"hey baby wanna do gear" you know.
thanks ladies.. you rock!!

Clen activates beta-adrenergic receptors which accounts for clen’s ability to increase lean muscle mass and reduce body fat... so when combined with T3 clen will help spare the muscle loss often associated with T3 alone.

the combo is very synergistic.

I have posted various dosage and pyramid cycles on this board as well as many others who have had success with the combo

supes

Does Albuterol give the same sides as clen? (muscle cramps is what I am referring to)

great question Easto.. I am not sure actually.. I have only used albuterol inhalers and I never cramped, although I am sure the mgs vary in relation to clen.. clen I didn't cramp too much either if I stayed hydrated.

sorry babes I don't have more info

supes

Back