my girl needs some help

bill412

Ok my girl recently started hitn the gym with me.I always worked out with the guys so I don't really know how to help a woman loss weight.her stats are 5'1 and 203lbs after a few kids and she was on depo before our first child and that's what put the weight on and she jus can seem to drop it she was about 217 when she first started working out so she's lost a bit but she's been stuck at 203 for about 3 weeks now.and we eat good like a lot of grilled and baked foods tons of veggies and water but neither of us a on a bodybuilding diet she just wants to trim down.she doesn't take any supps should she and basicly does stricly cardio,so what else should she be doing to drop some lbs.and I'm not downing her at all she still sexy as can be and I love it but I can see she's not happy with herself.so can someone tell me what exersices she should be doing besides cardio.

Well shes probably staying at the same weight but lowering her Body fat % due to putting on muscle mass. Just get her to do cardio no need for weights other then to tone, just cardio will drop the weight fast.

Yea good point never thought about that.should she do a more intence cardio workout.and do you think there is any need for a fat loss supp

There is no need for a fat loss supplement. Tell her to join and post up her diet and training...then we can nitpick it.

Remember.....she may be eating healthy foods but if she is eating too many of them she will gain weight. You must drop calories to lose weight.

She should also do weight training with cardio. It's very easy to plateau to with cardio.

Post a typical diet in a day and also post what exactly her exercise plan is.

We eat like some fruit and maybe some eggs and for lunch is only sometime and dinner is like grilled chicken she eats a ton of chicken and veggies and she drinks a lot of water and sleeps well.and we hit the gym at 4:30pm and she does treadmill for 45-1hr and eleptical for about the same

You guys need essential fats in your diet. Avocado, nuts, nut butters, fish oils, evening primrose oil, nut oils, olives, olive oil, etc.

Too much fruit is too much sugar. Moderate your fruit. Lots of fibrous veggies is good but you need starchy carbs as well. Brown rice, oats, ezekiel bread or a good multi-grain bread etc.

Your wife may not be losing weight because she is not eating enough to boost her metabolism to work.

Ok my girl recently started hitn the gym with me.I always worked out with the guys so I don't really know how to help a woman loss weight.her stats are 5'1 and 203lbs after a few kids and she was on depo before our first child and that's what put the weight on and she jus can seem to drop it she was about 217 when she first started working out so she's lost a bit but she's been stuck at 203 for about 3 weeks now.and we eat good like a lot of grilled and baked foods tons of veggies and water but neither of us a on a bodybuilding diet she just wants to trim down.she doesn't take any supps should she and basicly does stricly cardio,so what else should she be doing to drop some lbs.and I'm not downing her at all she still sexy as can be and I love it but I can see she's not happy with herself.so can someone tell me what exersices she should be doing besides cardio.

your a good man also, being supportive and not downing her as you put it says a hell of alot and with that attitude and finding her sexy right now its great incentive for her to keep going. Its not the first 30 lets say pounds thats hard its the last 10 lbs. So keep doing what your doing count calories and its bound to come off or at least get in range.

Back