My hands hurt and fingers are numb !

MLB56

I have uped my dosage of growth about 3 weeks ago. I am now having pain in my wrist and tingeling/numbness in my fingers. My fingers feel swollen as does my hands. I was taking 8 iu's along with Sustanon about 750 to 1250mg a week. I am now taking 250mg every other day. I plan on dropping the Growth to 4iu's a day, does anyone have expierence with side effects on growth ? How do you overcome these side effects ? Am I dropping the iu's enough ? If so will the body adjust and then I can slowly up the dosage ? If so how should I go about upping the dosage ? I have been on Growth for about 7 months now, along with cycleing igf-lr3. Any feedback I would really appreciate, it is very uncomfortable, this has been waking me up at night and has been a real inconvience !

Has nothing to do with the frowth IMO. It's the test. I got it bad my 1st cycle and in the beginning of this one. It goes away.

is this all the time or only in your sleep? my arms go numb and I get shooting pains in my hands when I start bumping up the test dosage. unlike rocco though, mine never went away until I came off cycle. I had to switch from sleeping on my side to sleeping on my back and getting a memory foam mattress pad.

No it is not all the time, it does happen at night I am awoken by it. I have noticed it when I sleep on my back. Yet it also happens durring the day, like today when I was driving. I lowered my dossage down to 3iu's from 7 iu's . I do not think it is the Sustanon ?

MLB56 said:
does anyone have expierence with side effects on growth ?

The symptoms you described are the most commonly reported side effects of HGH use. It is completely normal.

MLB56 said:
How do you overcome these side effects ?

Lowering the dosage and increasing the dosage slowly when and if you do increase it. For some people the side effects are inevitable but should subside with time.

MLB56 said:
Am I dropping the iu's enough ?

I would say so, but what was your initial dosage?

MLB56 said:
If so will the body adjust and then I can slowly up the dosage ?

Yes.

MLB56 said:
If so how should I go about upping the dosage ?

Increase the dosage by 1 or 2 ius every month or two unless the severe symptoms return and then give yourself more time to adjust to the dosage.

roccodart440 said:
Has nothing to do with the frowth IMO. It's the test.

If I was a betting man I'd bet the farm that it is definitely the HGH.

Thanks. My dosage now is down to 2 iu's from 7iu's. Last night I did not get awoken for the first time.

goiterjoe said:
unlike rocco though, mine never went away until I came off cycle. I had to switch from sleeping on my side to sleeping on my back and getting a memory foam mattress pad.

Mine didn't go away until I came off cycle either. I have a memory foam mattress. It's a temperpedic :)

I have lowered my doages and my hands and wrist feels better. I guess I will take the increase very slow and I now plan to take my first dosage in the morning, and then my second one I will take in the afternoon, preferable after my workout ! I added Nandroplex to my cycle, I believe this will help being that is contains 400mg of Deca in its make-up.

Back