My lil puppy is sick

ok.. he is finally starting to get it together lol..

he is peeing in the house only maybe once a day now lol.. but when i take him down the stairs, he sometimes sprinkles when he is running down them... BUT now he is starting his chewing phase.. EVERYTHING goes in his mouth!! he chewed his brand new Burberry collar and i am pretty damn pissed about that!! He chewed the molding off the wall lol.. and tore apart my comforter..

i am ready to kill him.. if he were not so damn cute and so affectionate, i would have already killed him lol..

next month he goes in for his neutering.. the vet feels this will help with his hyperactivity and possibly his peeing.. we'll see...

OH... and food for thought.. anyone needing to neuter, get in touch with Friends of Animals!! It is only costing me $54 as compared to what the vet wanted to charge me of $229.. so i am really saving!!!

Here is my little mongrel :)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwww!

how is da wittle man feeling now? i hope he feels better...give him kisses for me! i have three dogs....i just wuv animals!!!:D

wel let's see.. he now only pees in the house like once a day instead of the 8 times he was doing lol.. he is driving me crazy.. he is lucky he is so damn cute cause he melts my heart :)

but health wise.. he is doing 100% thank god!! Thanks for asking :)

awwwwwwww.....i'm glad he's feeling better! try some of those wee-wee pads......if he absolutely has to go...he will sniff these pads and go there. they have them at petco, etc.;)

Sinde you love this dog so much i am going to tell you neutering brings problems.You will have to keep him on a diet as he will expand like a sponge.and 5lbs to a dog that size is like 50 to you.DO NOT NEUTER your dog.

ROIDRAGER said:
Sinde you love this dog so much i am going to tell you neutering brings problems.You will have to keep him on a diet as he will expand like a sponge.and 5lbs to a dog that size is like 50 to you.DO NOT NEUTER your dog.
He is already neutered and is doing fantastic!! Still super energetic.. i mean he is a pitt and they have mad energy.. and he is on a good diet and is nice and lean and muscular..

thanks

ROIDRAGER said:

That is a total misconception and totally unfounded. Neutering/spaying does not cause weight gain. All dogs, however, do need to be on a healthy diet and get exercise or else they get fat - just like people!! Neutering will help with his behavioral problems and so will growing up. :)

SG, that is one adorable puppy! BTW, you said he's a mutt but he looks a lot like a pit.

VeggieLifterChick said:

SG, that is one adorable puppy! BTW, you said he's a mutt but he looks a lot like a pit.

thank you :) and i never said he was a mutt!! He is a purebred pitbull!! i paid enough damn money for him lol..

VeggieLifterChick said:
LOL my bad, you said he was a "mongrel" in one post...I took it to mean mutt.

yea.. i call him all sorts of names :) just like i still beat up the boys i like lol.. :) j/k

Back