My lump...my lump...my painful...lady lump

xshockwav

Im 33 years old and have about 6 cycles under my belt. Never had any problems other than slight tenderness of the nipples. My post cycle therapy (pct) has always been Clomid and Nolv.
Back in feb 2012 I noticed a small lump under my left nipple starting. I had been off gear 100% for at least 3 months so I was a bit confused as to how this can even happen. I guess how it happend isnt really as important as to what the hell I can do if anything. Im 2 days into a Test E, Deca, A-bomb cycle and not sure if I should contiune with my cycle or try and deal with the lump. I read different posts about Letro and Aromisan killing lumps in some people. I dont really know enough about these compounds or how to run them on a cycle if that can even be done. If anyone can give me some advise even if it's your fucked and go get surgery lol. Any help from someone who has used these compounds would be a great help.

why would you jump on another cycle without figuring it out?
stop the cycle, get a blood test and go from there.. what was your last cycle? You are gonna be fucked if you keep going without fixing it

You can try a letrozole protocol you will need to taper up and taper down. After the protocol you will want to go on an anti-estrogen that isn't as strong so the same thing doesn't happen again.

It takes more than 3 months for your hormone levels to get back to normal, you could still be producing estrogen, 3 months isn't long at all, like the guy above said, hit it with nolva for a week or so and it should go away

Back