My method for water based winny or test suspension.

Mr.T

Take some distilled water, and add 1-2% BA.
Add a surfactant to the water, and mix thoroughly.

Now take 7ml's of this, and run it through a .2um sterile syringe filter, into a sterile 10ml vial. Remove the filter, and needles from the vial for now. You now have 7ml's of sterile water containing surfactant.

Now take 1 gram of either test base, or Winstrol (winny) powder, and put it in a vial with 2 ml's super solvent. Heat it until it is completely dissolved.

Allow it to cool slightly, and draw it up in a 3cc syringe......now run this through a .45 sterile syringe filter, into the vial that contains the sterile water/surfactant.

Remove the filter and needles from the vial, and shake it up.

The test/winny will precipitate out in the water, but it has been micronized by running it through the filter, so this can easily be injected using a 25g needle.

This gives you a nice water based suspension......no clumps, no crystals.

Actually, you could also do this with your Winstrol (winny), and take it orally, and you wouldn't have the nasty everclear taste.

Interesting method that looks like it will work very well.
One question though what do you use as a surfactant? Lecithin?
And how much? A drop or 2?

massive g said:
Interesting method that looks like it will work very well.
One question though what do you use as a surfactant? Lecithin?
And how much? A drop or 2?

I have been using PS80. About 5-6 drops.

It works great. I have been making Winstrol (winny) this way, and it is painless, and goes through a 25g needle, no problem

care to share you secrete recipe for super solvent? seems to me like peg400 would work in place of the SS. but i am no wiz and the oral peg version works just fine.

i notice your method didnt use any heat sterilization. normally aqueous suspensions require autoclaving for 15 minutes at 120c. dont rember the pressure but curious about your method and if anybody had any probs with sterility.

Mr.T said:
I have been using PS80. About 5-6 drops.

Interesting post mr. t. What exactly is ps80? polysorbate?

Damn, if they only made chemistry class this interesting in school, I woulda learned me somthing good. :)

pullinbig said:
care to share you secrete recipe for super solvent? seems to me like peg400 would work in place of the SS. but i am no wiz and the oral peg version works just fine.

i notice your method didnt use any heat sterilization. normally aqueous suspensions require autoclaving for 15 minutes at 120c. dont rember the pressure but curious about your method and if anybody had any probs with sterility.

peg400 would work fine in place of super solvent.......it just seems to make it a bit painful for me. You could actually use any solvent, that will hold the Winstrol (winny) in solution long enough to pass through the filter.

The only time I autoclave or heat sterilize, is when I am making something for someone else. For my personal use, all I do is filter.
I have been making homebrew for close to 8 years, and I have never had any problem that I would relate to sterililty, or lack thereof.
I always say, if heat sterilization gives you peace of mind, then by all means do it.

thanks mr.T as always your comments are welcome and based on fact and not fiction. plus you look good in jeans.

pullinbig said:
oh and one mo thang, have you tried it at 100mg/ml? if so how did it feel to those hind parts?

I have PERSONALLY only used 50mg/ml, and for me it was totally painless.

A few others have made Winstrol (winny) with this method at 100mg/ml, and from what they report, it is still painless.

Back