My never ending cycle.

jyzza said:
Don't give me wrrong guys. I know test is test. But there is good test and very good test. If I would run test for that long I would switch to a better company toward the end. Anything that can make better gains at the end counts.
I can see that, it can't hurt and it could help.

JohnnyB

ectomorph said:
Looks like he barely fits through them now!! I wish I had the gear to do what you're doing. But after this 10 weeks of test I'm going straight into 15 weeks Winstrol (winny) and fina, so lifes not that bad I guess. Keep us updated.

15 weeks of winny!?!? Wouldn't you shit your liver out if you do that??

jyzza said:
Yes I know, I would just use something little bit different. If he want to keep on Test Enathate then maybe use ICNs, just to mix things up a bit. So the body can react little bit better to it.

Don't give me wrrong guys. I know test is test. But there is good test and very good test. If I would run test for that long I would switch to a better company toward the end. Anything that can make better gains at the end counts.

I have been switching the test between qv and icn.

rollercoaster said:
15 weeks of winny!?!? Wouldn't you shit your liver out if you do that??

I think liver toxicity is mostly an individual thing. I've been on dbol for about 3 months and I'm fine. Someone else might have problems though.

Back