my new pr's. not that anyone cares

fog

futile amnesiac
my weight has finally pushed passed the stubborn 260 mark to a surprising 268. and it's actually lean, lots of viens, four abs, the sex lines from the obliques. real pleased. also big three now stands at a bit over 1100, small numbers to most of ya's but proud numbers for me. like i said, not that anyone would care, but i do, so i posted em.

prs kick ass bro . you dont have to beat me ,angry or miss muscles for that matter . you just have to beat your own best .

...hence the definition of a PR. Good job! How tall are you at that weight? I'm 5'9" and got up to 265lbs. once but it sounds like I wasn't as lean as you are now.

DADAWG said:
prs kick ass bro . you dont have to beat me ,angry or miss muscles for that matter . you just have to beat your own best .

Tru dat shit! Good job. You sound massive and decently cut up. I'm betting you're over 6'3", right?

Congrats on the PR. Imagine how big your going to be pushing 1500...GJ. Think of yourself as being very efficient. If your a BB'er I think it's much better if you can get all the size with less of the weight (less risk of injury). Obviously if your a PL'er you don't have a choice.

Back