My next cycle.. Thoughts..

THE BOUNCER

Community Veteran, Owner of SuperiorMuscle.com
There are some different Vets on this board so I thought I would post this here to get some different opinions.

Been off since 8/7/06 and plan on going back on around march.

Going to be a 12 week cycle.

Week 1-12 Test Enanthate 600mgs per week

Week 1-12 Tren Enanthate 400mgs per week

Week 1-12 Winstrol 25mgs per day

My Reason for the Winstrol is more for the anti-estrogenic/anti-progesterone effect that it has been known to cause. Winstrol has also been shown to actually enhance the effects of other steroids by lowering levels of SHBG in the body. SHBG binds to testosterone and prevents it from any anabolic effects. Low dose Winstrol (winny) has been shown to lower SHBG levels by 50% or more. So not only can Winstrol (winny) help to prevent estrogen induced gyno from test and progesterone induced gyno from tren, it also improves the potency of testosterone.

Let me know what you guys think.

looks really good bouncer. i also like running Winstrol (winny) for longer, i find that it kicks in around week 4 and keeps my bloat down better than anything else.

this is the exact cycle im thinking of using once i get my bodyfat down to where i want.

what you weighing in at these days? current goals?

Hey bro, Im around 255 right now around 9%bf.

one thing that concerns me is the toxicity, thus my reason for cutting the Winstrol (winny) in half at 25mgs instead of 50mgs.

I also must admit that it concerns me that every time I find some literature on trenbolone, there is always a part about how it "may be hard on the kidneys" though it seems that there is no proof on this. any thoughts?

255 at 9%...just awesome buddy, awesome
competion goals this year?

i dont believe there is anything to tren being hard on kidneys. i routinely give myself urinalysis and everthing is always normal.

if youre worried about liver toxicity, get blood work done before and in the middle of your cycle to let you know you are safe.

my bloodwork has been fine on longer duration Winstrol (winny) cycles and thats WITH low dose accutane and occasionally a few drinks. cholesteral sucks, but again look at all risk factors involved before freaking out about low hdl.

im trying anavar for the first time right now to see if it can hold down my water retention similar to Winstrol (winny). im not 100%, but im pretty sure the Winstrol (winny) use this year has done real damage to my hairline so if var can replace it im going that route.

Phil9999 said:
how about proviron? instead of the winstrol jsut a thought
Proviron is an anti-estrogen but I have not seen anything that says it has anti-progesterone ability's. Does proviron have an effect on progesterone induced gyno?

Last edited:
proviron doesnt harden you up anything like Winstrol (winny) does. and its a weak anti-e at best...

Back