My Night Sweats Start and Stop While on Tren Ace?

Today is the 3rd week of my tren ace+prop (50mg/day) cycle. My night sweats are started at 3-4 days ago and now its gone :) I dont know how but is this possible? i mean the sides can be start and stop???

Today is the 3rd week of my tren ace+prop (50mg/day) cycle. My night sweats are started at 3-4 days ago and now its gone :) I dont know how but is this possible? i mean the sides can be start and stop???

I can't tell you scientifically , medically or biologically why but sides are sides and from my experience they were never linear. They came and went at least the intensity was high and low. Much depended on my activities, diet, sleep and supplements. Your 3rd week isn't all that long and things can change up again.

Of course you also need to figure that at some point , sometimes our bodies can adjust to the different hormone levels and the balance or imbalance. You are on a low dose. If you are still pinning out of the same vial then it isn't the changing of gear.

So I would say there are many variables.
I reiterate that what I have said is based on my experience with many different sides as well as different compounds.

In my cycling career I have only done 2 Tren cycles. I can't handle the sides myself so lets hear what some other more Tren Ace qualified guys say.

The diminishing of night sweats might be a good thing for you. :dance2: So lets see what others report. :wavey:

I can't tell you scientifically , medically or biologically why but sides are sides and from my experience they were never linear. They came and went at least the intensity was high and low. Much depended on my activities, diet, sleep and supplements. Your 3rd week isn't all that long and things can change up again.

Of course you also need to figure that at some point , sometimes our bodies can adjust to the different hormone levels and the balance or imbalance. You are on a low dose. If you are still pinning out of the same vial then it isn't the changing of gear.

So I would say there are many variables.
I reiterate that what I have said is based on my experience with many different sides as well as different compounds.

In my cycling career I have only done 2 Tren cycles. I can't handle the sides myself so lets hear what some other more Tren Ace qualified guys say.

The diminishing of night sweats might be a good thing for you. :dance2: So lets see what others report. :wavey:

Thank you soo much. Actually i am curious about my gears can be fake/underdose. I am just in the 3rd week of my cycle and the only visible effect that i can see is my arms looks more veiny.

I have found the same compounds produce mostly the same side effects. Basically, everyones DNA makeup is different predisposing them to certain side effects given the makeup of a particular compound. No one really knows until they administer the compound how drastically they will be affected. Always a good idea to utilize a short esther with a decreased half life when starting a newer compound that is known to be SE heavy. You probably just acclimated to the compound on the current dosage you are running. If you increase there would be a possibility of SE returning.

Dr. B

Thank you soo much. Actually i am curious about my gears can be fake/underdose. I am just in the 3rd week of my cycle and the only visible effect that i can see is my arms looks more veiny.

What exactly are you expecting during week 3 as far as gains go?

I dont know, maybe a little mass/strength gain. My diet and training is good. I eat 5 meals and i track my calories.

I think i should be more patient i guess -_-

Ok no offense , but let me tell you a few things and explain and also enlighten you to some facts. I should try to write a sticky some day :dunno: because I have to explain so many times to the new comers.

The most important reason we BB's use steroids is to get past our natty potential by metabolizing protein into muscle at a faster rate, combined with proper diet and hard training. This I put in general terms as you know this..

It takes more time... Fact, a man can only grow / build 15-20 lbs of LEAN MM in one, 12 month year. There are many variables such as age , time (yrs training ) and a few more but that's about it. There is so much synergism and body functions requires to breaking down muscle tissue and rebuilding it as well as the body to call on itself to grow more new fibers that, that does not happen just a few weeks.

Example: on one cycle all the weight increase above say 10 plus pounds (remember variables) is water and other fluids, glycogen and more. So as BB starts out at some lean point and gains with cycle water and the like plus some muscle over the cycle time, well when he stops his cycle and leans out back to square one ( lean) looses his water and such , his net gains will be somewhere at 4-5-6 lbs.

SO now a guy does ( safely) at best 3 cycles a year ...get 3 x 4-5-6-lbs will yield the 15-20 lbs. in that year. YOU see it as proof with the pro's (Olympians ) as well as the average competitor. Been there done this for a long time.... :)

Again speaking to your gains and the gear you are basically seeing only the side effects ( good) and some of the basic attributes as to Tren, vascularity :dance2: Now even though Tren does not Aromatize you will not hold water due to Tren. However keep in mind that the other compounds used , other than the 19nor will cause an increase in the Aromatase enzyme , hence hold water so keep your E2 with AI in check.

:wavey: Patience my man.... keep it up and get back with us here and let us know how it goes..
OMM

Be patient stay lean and watch in a few more 6-plus weeks you should see results in LMM.

OMM

It's a long haul but a good one and not a sprint :)

Last edited:
I think your tren is definitely bunk. You should gain 2.35lbs every 16 hours. Your night sweats should be happening at hour 1 and 3!and every 27 minutes thereafter.

Just kidding bro, I don't get much for sides from tren besides the cough and not so much of that anymore. My last tren run I got night sweats for a day or two. If you're not getting many sides consider yourself fortunate. So many people get all worried when they don't get all the sides that people talk about.

Give it time and your gains will come. Tren is strong and it does produce quick results but it's not a genie in a bottle that mysteriously appears out of nowhere.

Good luck.

P.S. Don't sweat it lol

Ok no offense , but let me tell you a few things and explain and also enlighten you to some facts. I should try to write a sticky some day :dunno: because I have to explain so many times to the new comers.

The most important reason we BB's use steroids is to get past our natty potential by metabolizing protein into muscle at a faster rate, combined with proper diet and hard training. This I put in general terms as you know this..

It takes more time... Fact, a man can only grow / build 15-20 lbs of LEAN MM in one, 12 month year. There are many variables such as age , time (yrs training ) and a few more but that's about it. There is so much synergism and body functions requires to breaking down muscle tissue and rebuilding it as well as the body to call on itself to grow more new fibers that, that does not happen just a few weeks.

Example: on one cycle all the weight increase above say 10 plus pounds (remember variables) is water and other fluids, glycogen and more. So as BB starts out at some lean point and gains with cycle water and the like plus some muscle over the cycle time, well when he stops his cycle and leans out back to square one ( lean) looses his water and such , his net gains will be somewhere at 4-5-6 lbs.

SO now a guy does ( safely) at best 3 cycles a year ...get 3 x 4-5-6-lbs will yield the 15-20 lbs. in that year. YOU see it as proof with the pro's (Olympians ) as well as the average competitor. Been there done this for a long time.... :)

Again speaking to your gains and the gear you are basically seeing only the side effects ( good) and some of the basic attributes as to Tren, vascularity :dance2: Now even though Tren does not Aromatize you will not hold water due to Tren. However keep in mind that the other compounds used , other than the 19nor will cause an increase in the Aromatase enzyme , hence hold water so keep your E2 with AI in check.

:wavey: Patience my man.... keep it up and get back with us here and let us know how it goes..
OMM

Be patient stay lean and watch in a few more 6-plus weeks you should see results in LMM.

OMM

good stuff, looking forward to your stiky!

OMM

OMM

like casanovaaa stated I'm looking forward to a sticky from you Mike,

are you still experiencing night sweats? hows the tren treating you?
how is your cycle going thus far? gains?

Last edited:

OMM

OMM

I'm gonna have to add my 2 cents to this. The limit of 15-20 lbs LMM a year is not quite true. I think when you're using just anabolics, yeah, the limit is around that mark. But what about using GH, insulin and igf1, just as an example here? Pretty certain if you combine those with anabolics and good diet you can surpass 20lbs of lmm gained within a year by quite a lot actually. Ofcourse there's a load of factors like the ones you mentioned, and it definitely makes a difference on how big you have been in the past. Definitely easier to "re-gain" muscle than to gain muscle you've never had before.

Using olympia competitors for this example is a bad thing too in my opinion.
Those guys are already huge a f. They cycle to keep their size as much as possible while cutting down, and to change the way the muscle looks, rather than growing them bigger.

In all reality, phil heath is 20-40 lbs shy of how big he can be most probably, but that's not the goal anymore at that level.

Back