my pics from state competition

ankur

Indian Badass
hi guys. these pics are from new delhi state championship held on 22 jan 2005. i came second, 70-75 kg category.please comment.sorry, no clear pics of thighs, photographer was one of my stupid friends.more pics coming soon. i m the one in the far right corner in last pic.

Last edited:
thanks guys. will be postin some much improved pics soon. Diesel man bro, i was weighin in at 71 kg the day of the comp!

hey alfa23, im 5feet 7.5 inches. bodybuildin is definitely not as big as it is in europe and america, as u can make out with the pathetic lookin stage and makeshift oiling area.but its startin to gain ground , although very very slowly. as long as cricket exists in india, no other sport, especially bb, can become big.

but ul be surprised at wat levels the top bodybuilders in india have acheived. prasad kumar is by far the best bb in india today and ill post some of his pics as soon as i get them

ankur said:
but ul be surprised at wat levels the top bodybuilders in india have acheived. prasad kumar is by far the best bb in india today and ill post some of his pics as soon as i get them

do you still have many anglo indians in bombay? are there any that compete?
trying to compare my gentics to similar, i tend to find the indian genetics in me make me carry oestrogen fat around the hips and i hold water very quickly

hey alfa23 good to hear ur part indian. if u dont mind telling, from which part of india are ur indian relatives? i live in new delhi, so dont know much about anglo indians in bombay, have only been there once in my life. but here in delhi im sure i havent come across any competing anglo indians. anyway, BB is an extremely extremely low key sport here.no coverage in media, no one knows anny of the champions, no sponsors... u get the picture. u could be right bout the water holding and fat part, but here in india theres so much racial diversity, and the diets too vary a lot. mind sending some pics of urs, body and otherwise? my email id fataldepths@yahoo.co.in

Back