my log for the abomination stack from anabolic androgenic research

drdoom420

Okay so I've decided to try my first ph stack in two years. Now to give you a little back story I'm coming from being 289.5 lbs at 35% body fat I lost 120lbs and 22% body fat, after losing all that weight about 1yr after I ended up tearing my acl with a partial tear to the mcl now I'm not sure if the weight change had part or if the half that didn't fall in the hole at work caused it lol. So I'm now done rehabbing the knee I'm ready to start adding size and working towards my first show. So here I will log my diet and exercise protocol I will be using with this stack, I will post diet and protocol when I receive the abomination stack I would also love feed back and any critique to my diet or program as long as it is productive and helpful.

I will be adding a liver support and that support will be liver fix unless someone knows of a better product.

Abomination ingredients are :

Supplement Facts:
2,17-dimethyl-5-androstan-17-ol-3,3'-azine (Dymethazine)20mgs

2,3a-epithio-17a-methyletioallo cholan-17b-ol (Epistane) 20mgs

Max LMG
13-ethyl-3-methoxy-gona-2,5(10)diene-17-one. 25mgs

M-Sten
2,17***945;-dimethyl-5***945;-androsta-1-en-17***946;-ol-3-one. 6mgs

Biosorb (absorption and time released Matrix)
Carbopol 15mgs

As a very basic outline to my diet is
2 grams of protein per pound most protein will come from food, minus my protein shake as soon as I wake, my pwo, and before bed shake

Carbs will be kinda high because my body reacts wonderful to them
They'll slowly build at a rate of 20 carbs until I start to notice bloat I will then cut them back at a rate of 10 carbs

As for fats I'll keep them in the forms of coconut water and coconut milk as well as fish and avocados.

As for veggies mostly broccoli, cauliflower, spinach, kale

Fruits mostly berries, bananas (protein shakes)

Again this is very basic my current calorie intake is at 2850 I'd like to get it up to about 3150-3250 with minimal bf gain.

Please feel free to add your 2 cents and experience as I'm always open to suggestions,i will update again as soon as I receive the product.

Back