My Pics pre cycle

matt23

I am banned!
ok guys dont rip me too hard, but these are the pics i took a couple days ago right before my first pin.. i will try to update every week! im 5'10.5'' and 180-183lbs.

Last edited:
jesus christ man... LOL! This is exactly why I wish I stopped growing at 5'9" 5'10".
You little fucks are putting me to shame man!

You look pretty solid man. No need to rip

jesus christ man... LOL! This is exactly why I wish I stopped growing at 5'9" 5'10".

You look pretty solid man. No need to rip

What did u mean This is exactly why I wish I stopped growing at 5'9" 5'10".
My cycle is sust 250 pinning mon and thur one ml each. I'm taking aromasin 12.5mg rid and Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) 5000 eod for the boys. My goals are like most, gain lean muscle and shred the fat'

Every one thats the same weight, lets say 180, at 5'9"-5'10" they look a hell of a lot thicker an fuller. at 6'0"-6'1" they look like a fucking bean stalk. Just think an nothing too it... thats what the meaning of it was. I wish I stopped growing 2-3 inches ago

Got ya... Those pics were while at rest also, in other words, no muscle pump action from working out....

Every one thats the same weight, lets say 180, at 5'9"-5'10" they look a hell of a lot thicker an fuller. at 6'0"-6'1" they look like a fucking bean stalk. Just think an nothing too it... thats what the meaning of it was. I wish I stopped growing 2-3 inches ago

bro i just checked out your pics and im not trying to flame you, but you are no where close to my physique and i guarantee you that it has nothing to do with being 6'0'' to 6'2''. Im not trying to boost my ego, but im a former highschool and collegiate athlete. You dont even look like you have ever played sports. How long have you been working out dude? what are your stats?

bro i just checked out your pics and im not trying to flame you, but you are no where close to my physique and i guarantee you that it has nothing to do with being 6'0'' to 6'2''. Im not trying to boost my ego, but im a former highschool and collegiate athlete. You dont even look like you have ever played sports. How long have you been working out dude? what are your stats?

he is giving u a compliment, saying that u look a lot better than he does. Tony is probably about ur weight, but he is a lot taller, so he looks smaller.

You do look like u have a decent foundation. U are probably bigger than a lot of guys on these boards after several cycles lol (just shows how many idiots r out there that dont know how to eat or lift and just start juicing).

yeah i kind of understand, and maybe im wrong, but i have a hard time taking advice from skinny ass dudes that claim to be juice pros and what not... not saying any names, but i see ppl that in my opinion arent qualified to offer advice doing it all the time... ridiculous

tony didnt give u advice. all he did was give u a compliment. i guess im defending tony cause i just feel bad that u misunderstood what he said.

but ya, whole different topic, i know what ur saying, a lot of guys on here are super scrawny and supposedly know a shit ton about juice and have been juicing for 5+ yrs.

well if you must know...
Weight-194lbs now
Arms-16 now
Thigh- 26 now
Calves- 17
Waist- 34.5-35
chest-45

And if you read previously before then, if you checked me out. I recovered once from a shoulder surgery from a 100% rotator cuff reconstruction, with front an rear laebrum attachment. got back up substantially. Then injured the back. went down for a few more months. So What I should be at an where I am at now... is the reason. But its not like I dont push myself harder than ever to get back to the dream I wanted

And for school I was always into lifting. Hate sports.

And ill put up 2 diff pics. what i was then an now... Maybe if I wasnt injured I would be far as fuck. But none the less I have made amazing results.
Then
View attachment 538163
Now
View attachment 538164

25lbs difference

sounds good dude... i will post weekly pics to keep you guys updated on how my cycle is going... im hoping to get up to 200lbs... diet will be crucial... the fridge is stocked and i have my meals planned a week in advance... time to get big and ripped! and yes tony it is time to work on the beach body! sorry bout the rough start bro... misunderstanding.... best of luck to you in your journey!

btw.. any cycle experience?

you are gtg imo. work on those wheels hard looks like they could catch up a bit. other than that looks like you have it figured out gl and keep us posted.

I would like to cut up a bit and add 10-15 pounds of solid muscle, build my legs, especially calfs up, and get my bench to stay in the 300 plus range

My cycle is sust 250 pinning mon and thur one ml each. I'm taking aromasin 12.5mg rid and hcg 5000 eod for the boys. My goals are like most, gain lean muscle and shred the fat'

how much HCG? 250-500iu twice per week should be good

Back