my pictures

hahah where the fuck am i? i'm surrounded by pictures of a handsome italian man with newly-waxed chest hair who speaks very broken english... I LIKE IT!! :D
is spanish close enough to italian? "Usted tiene un cuerpo increíble, y es obvio que usted trabaja duro. ¡La buena suerte con sus metas!"
~MINX

Last edited:
strngthmnx said:
hahah where the fuck am i? i'm surrounded by pictures of a handsome italian man with newly-waxed chest hair who speaks very broken english... I LIKE IT!! :D
is spanish close enough to italian? "Usted tiene un cuerpo increíble, y es obvio que usted trabaja duro. ¡La buena suerte con sus metas!"
~MINX
hola guapa,grazie estoy currando pero puedo hacer de meglio,preferisco al español al inglés lo siento piu'vicino

AMAZING said:
no no me never fact cycle I am a boxer :flipoffha

That's funny. Yeah and Baseball and NFL players don't take steroids. And Carl Lewis didn't take sup's he was a runner.

So Boxers don't juice? Not busting on ya bro cause from your pic's someone could easily look like that naturally I just got a kick out of how you said you don't juice cause your a Boxer. I know cops that juice. In fact The worlds best BBer was a cop and juiced Big Ron C.

Last edited:
Dlove said:
That's funny. Yeah and Baseball and NFL players don't take steroids. And Carl Lewis didn't take sup's he was a runner.

So Boxers don't juice? Not busting on ya bro cause from your pic's someone could easily look like that naturally I just got a kick out of how you said you don't juice cause your a Boxer. I know cops that juice. In fact The worlds best BBer was a cop and juiced Big Ron C.
I don't succeed in understanding you,what do you intend for juice? :rolleyes:

AMAZING said:
I don't succeed in understanding you,what do you intend for juice? :rolleyes:

Juice = Steroids = For EXAMPLE Testosterone, Winstrol and other anabolic compounds.

lionhead said:
Juice = Steroids = For EXAMPLE Testosterone, Winstrol and other anabolic compounds.
thanks........I pick him/it up as a compliment because I don't make use of these substances,even I ignore them :druggie: :druggie: :druggie: :druggie: :druggie:

Back