My post cycle therapy (pct) Protocol

ive used Clomid only, Nolva only, and Clomid and Nolva on post cycle therapy (pct) before. I really didn't see any difference in gains lost or my boys coming back any faster with the Clomid vs the Clomid+Nolva. So for the sake of saving money I plan on just running Clomid myself unless I ever hear otherwise. Good read.

the best pct is to run 2500 iu of hcg starting 2 weeks after long acting ester and hit that every other day for 2 weeks then day 15-45 100mg clomid and 20mg of novadex from day 1-45.that guys is a fuckin idiot if u run hcg the whole cycle ur LH will shut down,that guy is the worst doctor ever they should take his license for being stupid on pct.

Okay, so I'm confused on who is right here. I need to start my PCT and there is so many contradictions on every web site. I need to know what is best for me.
I took:
550 mg British Dragon 275 for 15 weeks
30mg Anavar every day for 10 weeks
1 mg arimidex every day for 15 weeks

I just took my last test dose last friday. I have 15000 IU HCG and 100 tabs 50mg Clomid of PCT but I have no idea what doses to take and when of each. Some people are saying 500IU a day of HCG only then doing clomid after I'm finished with the HCG. Others are saying both at the same time, which I've also read is wrong. What is correct.

I know this is an ancient post, but I'll put my 2 cents in. I've done post cycle therapy (pct) bith ways. In my experience HGC just doesn't work for me. When I've used it during a cycle, it has kept my nuts the same size. HOWEVER, as soon as I stop taking it post cycle therapy (pct), they shrink! Done the second way round, after a cycle it does little at all.
I now do super short cycles and completely avoid nut shrinkage, getting almost instant recovery and better gains.

Last edited:
I actually didn't glimpse any distinction in profits lost or my young men approaching back any much quicker with the Clomid vs the Clomid+Nolva. So for the sake of keeping cash I design on just running Clomid myself except I ever discover otherwise.

Actually i think he forgets one very important aspect and that is to with the dangerously higher cortisol levels(cortisol is a hormone that is catabolic and its free to eat away at your muscle tissue since the gear you used totally inhibited its effect on the body and with your post cycle low androgen level theres nothing holding it back)

I read on steroid.com, which i think is a very informative site, that clenbuterol is very useful at keeping cortisol in check, but that isnt the best part; good old vitamin C is also very good at this!!! and with no side effects of course. Just take 2 grams a day 1 in the morning and one at night.

I used to think a couple of weeks of the SERM was enough; now I like to see an entire month after the last shot china travel of AAS (and migration of long to short esters as the cycle matures). Tapering the SERM is probably a good idea during the last week, as well.
eluxurybrandstore.com/

Last edited:
Adex during cycle, 3 weeks after last test inject 500iu of Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) EOD for three weeks then maybe throw a little adex or nolva back in. Maybe a natty test booster... Always seems do to the trick for me.

Interesting . I been reading elsewhere that people take HCG during PCT though also for 3 weeks. They said they only take HCG sparingly during the actual cycle. Is that a worse way of doing it then?

PS. what does QD mean? you said take 20-40mg "QD" for Nolvadex? Is that some fancy way of saying every day?

Last edited:
NOTHING will get you back to normal AND KEEP YOU THERE, except time. Everything can only cushion the crash. Any drug will only, to an extent, delay the inevitable. Only natural therapy can help quicken the adjustment.

energy efficient lights

Back