my prop hurts like a bitch.

simpllyhuge

i cant sit or walk. my friend made it for me but im gonna have to re make it my self this time. He made it 100mg and ml and i been shooting 200mg a day and im in rediculous pain. What are some ratios that wont hurt. ill make it 50 mg an ml if i have too and shoot a more than one shot a day.

The high amount of readily availible test saturates the AR locally and then, the leftovers that dont yet spill into circulation hit up the infflammatory response receptors, kinda an autoimmune response to the HUGE flux of androgen.

Common...welcome to the club.

this is so bad thou, that i dont see how any one could possibly even function in daily life. im gonna try and bake it. ive used syno before and it didnt hurt like this. i gotta remake it and im gonna try making it weaker. should i still use the 2/20 ratio?

i shot it in my shoulder and cut it with some enthante. feel better. im gonna make my next batch at 50mg and ml

I just started my prop the other day. Its BD stuff, so its 100mg/ml. Not a bad injection, but significantly worse than enanthate. My ass still hurts a little bit from my injection the other day. We'll see how tonight's goes.

my ass still hurts from an injection like a week ago. my shoulders feel fine thou and i injected prop and enthante together int hem.

Back